Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFPL 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

51 with Payet and Cedric now hopefully one of them can chip in with something. Mahrez benched in both games unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

jimmii wrote: »
    51 with Payet and Cedric now hopefully one of them can chip in with something. Mahrez benched in both games unfortunately!

infuriating isn't it? yeah Huth and Lukaku benched here, still managed 68 none left today, Ozil(C), Willian and Bellerin tomorrow so will be 56 with those 3 left after i make subs

manual_man wrote: »
    infuriating isn't it? yeah Huth and Lukaku benched here, still managed 68 none left today, Ozil(C), Willian and Bellerin tomorrow so will be 56 with those 3 left after i make subs

This are the only points benched so far not like the ridiculous 40+ of last week! I have Ozil, Azpi, Smalling and Kosc available tomorrow have a couple of blanks in the team so won't drop many points. Have Courtois too but Lloris is keeping him on the bench again.

62 after 11 from Cedric & Payet. Kosc , Azpi & Ozil coming in for 4 points. Have a couple of 4s I could take out for Smalling but don't think thats really worth it. Kun will be keeping the armband too.

Up 22 places today. Just realised that last week I only went down 1 place so close to that elusive grey arrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Markx

36 with 5 to play - grim. Sanchez hat trick would perk me up tho!

Markx wrote: »
    36 with 5 to play - grim. Sanchez hat trick would perk me up tho!

Have you Sanchez captain? He's one of those players who can easily be a week saver alright! If I end up with a green then I'll be happy not going to ask for too much!

Have you Sanchez captain? He's one of those players who can easily be a week saver alright! If I end up with a green then I'll be happy not going to ask for too much!

Yup - he saved nothing. Had him captain in FPL too. Didn't really look at the races today unfortunately. Cech is a monster in this game.

Markx wrote: »
    Yup - he saved nothing. Had him captain in FPL too. Didn't really look at the races today unfortunately. Cech is a monster in this game.

That double save was unreal. Those last 4 games for Cech is pretty impressive 8, 4, 9, 9 thats some serious scoring! He's the new Butland!

88pts. well happy with that

• Advertisement

How is everyone looking for next week? I have 11 MD1ers (but 2 are GKs) and 6 MD2ers on the bench. Have Cedric & Behrami in the MD1 bunch so who knows what will happen with them.

Only two players who didn't blank but still managed 41 with Azpi and Courtois up next nice start to the week!

Only two players who didn't blank but still managed 41 with Azpi and Courtois up next nice start to the week!

Azpi and Willian saved me. 52pts with a full bench to use tomorrow. who to captain though hmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

50 today only Costa (c) and payet scoring though. Will lose 6 points and field 8 tomorrow

50 here as well took me up 25 places.

Out: Courtois, Cedric, Smalling, Barkley, Lukaku (c), Ighalo
    In: Lloris, Kosc, Kolarov, Yaya, Kane, Aguero (c)

Will be leaving Mahrez on the bench.

50 here as well took me up 25 places.

Out: Courtois, Cedric, Smalling, Barkley, Lukaku (c), Ighalo
    In: Lloris, Kosc, Kolarov, Yaya, Kane, Aguero (c)

Will be leaving Mahrez on the bench.

out: hennessey, darmian, francis, jagielka, barkley, ighalo, lukaku
    in: mignolet, bellerin, firmino, ozil(c), mahrez, kane, aguero

hopefully ozil does the biz

Undecided on Ozil or Aguero right now.

That Newcastle goal was so painful with Azpi and Courtois was really hoping not to have to play Lloris! Pro ably would have taken me up another 20 places too. Grrr.

53 took me from 721st to 600th with only Payet, Azpi and Willian doing the biz.

Got Cech, Alderweirld, Mahrez, Sanchez, Aguero, Kane and Vardy to come in. Giving back 20 to get that crowd in.

Gone with Ozil (c).

33 with 8 today hopefully the points per player will average the same today as the 3 from yesterday!

Gone with Ozil Sanchez (c).

33 with 8 7 today hopefully the points per player will average the same today as the 3 (decent ones) from yesterday!

Snap

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    out: hennessey, darmian, francis, jagielka, barkley, ighalo, lukaku
    in: mignolet, bellerin, firmino, ozil(c), mahrez, kane, aguero

hopefully ozil does the biz

He left it late but the biz was done. Phew!

78 all in. very happy with that. might see me sneak into the top 500

Up to 193 delighted!

be very interesting to see how double gameweeks effect proceedings. i'm sure there'll be plenty of loans made between now and the end of the season.

I'm a bit short in numbers this gw but not sure if it's worth it to make a loan or two or not. Alli/Giroud/Sanchez would all be options...

-15 hit this week bringing in Costa, Hazard and Morgan for a 2 week stint. Aguero, Yaya and Darmian making way. Helps with numbers this week, and more MD1 options next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

Plan on taking top spot back this weekend jimmi :p

Wamble wrote: »
    Plan on taking top spot back this weekend jimmi :p

I'll be starting to build a serious lead this week. I'll be disappointed if I don't have a 20 point cushion heading into next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

I'll be starting to build a serious lead this week. I'll be disappointed if I don't have a 20 point cushion heading into next week!

Arnie and Eriksen gonna leave you praying for the gameweek to end.

Pffffft. This week is the return of Eden

• Advertisement

Deeney the destroyer will strike again!

Advertisement