Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Body Shop

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 stopdotcom

40% off The Body Shop - I have just ordered with Address Pal and paid with credit card not using Paypal. Got order confirmation email

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nidom

Yep worked for me yesterday without Paypal as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 veray

Tried to place an order over the weekend, several attempts and returning the following message, even at the very first payment:
    "Unfortunately, you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts for a card payment. Please try again using an alternative card, or payment method"
    Used AddressPal and credit card. Strange thing is that it worked for me back in October with same details.
    I have just contacted customer service and they repeating that system is not allowing to order from UK cause I should be using Irish based one. Asked the question why was I able to do that before - no proper answer as they simply don't know. Mentioned also that we would love to use their Irish shop if they bring the prices to the same level as in UK which is 2-3 times cheaper.
    I hope my bank statement stays untouched.

Anyone with the similar issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Queeferz

veray wrote: »
    Tried to place an order over the weekend, several attempts and returning the following message, even at the very first payment:
    "Unfortunately, you have exceeded the maximum number of attempts for a card payment. Please try again using an alternative card, or payment method"
    Used AddressPal and credit card. Strange thing is that it worked for me back in October with same details.
    I have just contacted customer service and they repeating that system is not allowing to order from UK cause I should be using Irish based one. Asked the question why was I able to do that before - no proper answer as they simply don't know. Mentioned also that we would love to use their Irish shop if they bring the prices to the same level as in UK which is 2-3 times cheaper.

The same thing happened to me a month ago, they actually took the money out of my account but claimed the order didn't go through, were so useless on the live chat. I figured out eventually that even though I filled my shipping address in as a UK one, my billing address was Irish and I also think I may have entered my Irish phone number. Tried again a week ago, used my parcel motel address as my billing one and didn't enter a mobile number and it worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 veray

Queeferz wrote: »
    The same thing happened to me a month ago, they actually took the money out of my account but claimed the order didn't go through, were so useless on the live chat. I figured out eventually that even though I filled my shipping address in as a UK one, my billing address was Irish and I also think I may have entered my Irish phone number. Tried again a week ago, used my parcel motel address as my billing one and didn't enter a mobile number and it worked!

Did they give you the money back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

last day apparently, i used the an post address for my billing and postal address no issues....
    Fingers crossed.
    my god is it cheaper than the Irish shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Mac 3

Just used 19805 (40%)

Works till midnight tonight. Got a confirmation mail too.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

veray wrote: »

Be careful with that, I had the message last month and tried 3 times to get the payment processed to no avail. Went to check my bank account and they had requested funds 3 times so I had to request a refund. Eventually got my order through Paypal via Parcel wizard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

Mac 3 wrote: »
    Just used 19805 (40%)

Works till midnight tonight. Got a confirmation mail too.

Just used code above. Used PW shipping address & PayPal. Order confirmed.

£18 gift set is €34 here :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Filipa

Currently have a 50% off sale and an additional 40% off with code 14664 - free delivery over £20.
    Valid up to 9am on 31/01/17

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭redscan

Be careful with that, I had the message last month and tried 3 times to get the payment processed to no avail. Went to check my bank account and they had requested funds 3 times so I had to request a refund. Eventually got my order through Paypal via Parcel wizard.

I had the same issue. Took over a month to get the funds released. Their customer service is dire.

Advertisement