Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"How am I suppose to win trophies with this lot?!" - League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Got Jack Harper from Madrid.
    Yes I paid waaaaaaaaay over the odds for him, but he was #1 target for me when I knew I'd be in this GW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Got Jack Harper from Madrid.
    Yes I paid waaaaaaaaay over the odds for him, but he was #1 target for me when I knew I'd be in this GW.

My bid was about 300k, saw yours and thought.... Yep, he has him :D

I've only signed 5 or 6 players but happy with what I have so far and still have money in the bank and players to trade :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

All of my purchases so far are in my youth team :P

Had a much bigger bid in on Muric myself but realized I bought lots of attacking prowess but not enough defenders so canceled in order to get some defenders in... :(

Good get for Northampton
    The deal reported to be worth 850,000 involving Robert MURIĆ of Ajax and Northampton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

This shall be an interesting one....

I've 1,144,000 left in the bank and the below 4 transfers make up 1,100,000. I think 1 will fall through but which one, I don't know!
    The offer for Anass ACHAHBAR of Feyenoord from Cork City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
    The offer for João CANCELO of Valencia CF from Cork City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
    The offer for Gianluca GAUDINO of Bayern München from Cork City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
    The offer for Borja MAYORAL of Real Madrid from Cork City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

• Advertisement

Borja MAYORAL has completed his move to Cork City from Real Madrid in a swap deal for Alan BENNETT
    João CANCELO has completed his move to Cork City from Valencia CF for 620,000 plus Liam MILLER
    Anass ACHAHBAR has completed his move to Cork City from Feyenoord for 390,000 plus Danny MORRISSEY and Gavan HOLOHAN
    Gianluca GAUDINO has completed his move to Cork City from Bayern München for 90,000 plus Mark O’SULLIVAN

That's all my big signings in anyway! Just gonna trade the rest for better youths and that will be the whole cork city team gone!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Rolando AARONS has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Newcastle United in a swap deal for Jason BOURDOUXHE and Torino HUNTE

Andreas PEREIRA has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Manchester United for 400,000 plus Wimilio VINK . All other offers were turned down.

Reece OXFORD has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from West Ham United for 400,000 plus Paul BEEKMANS . All other offers were turned down.

Léo PEREIRA has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Atlético Paranaense in a swap deal for Timothy DURWAEL

Raffaele DI GENNARO has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Internazionale in a swap deal for Tom MUYTERS . All other offers were turned down.

Dion COOLS has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Club Brugge KV for 350,000 plus Milan MASSOP

Isak SSEWANKAMBO has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Derby County in a swap deal for Norichio NIEVELD

Dele ALLI has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Tottenham Hotspur for 400,000 plus Thomas HORSTEN

Robert KENEDY has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Fluminense for 1,110,000 plus Anthony VAN DEN HURK

Oliveira LINCOLN has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Grêmio for 505,000

Matheus SÁVIO has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Flamengo for 450,000

Brice SAMBA has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Olympique Marseille for 160,000 plus Ruud SWINKELS

Nikolai LAURSEN has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from PSV for 370,000

Calvin VERDONK has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Feyenoord for 470,000

Dawid KOWNACKI has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Lech Poznań for 1,560,000 plus Soufiane DADDA and Maikel VERKOELEN

Mason HOLGATE has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Barnsley for 240,000. All other offers were turned down.

Patrick ROBERTS has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Fulham for 1,000,000 plus Joep ZWEEGERS . All other offers were turned down.

Martin ODEGAARD has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Real Madrid for 1,000,000 plus Roald VAN HOUT and Fries DESCHILDER . All other offers were turned down.

David HENEN has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Everton for 310,000

Krystian BIELIKhas completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Arsenal for 300,000

Charly MUSONDA has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Chelsea for 420,000

2 more youths:

Andreas CHRISTENSEN has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Chelsea for 12,000 plus Mitch VAN DER VEN

Enes ÜNAL has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Manchester City for 220,000 plus Sebastiaan DE WILDE and Tom BOERE

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

What are people's starting XI average ratings looking like?

On 79 atm, hoping to land one more signing that might drag it up to 80.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I'm on 77, but every player I've signed is 21 or under.
    With one or two more to come in too with a bit of luck.

Should hit 80 but 79, average age 24, value 2.8

• Advertisement

Average age is 22, and I'm shipping out a 33 and a 36 year old tonight :pac:

So far all my purchases are in my youths

23 players,

Avg rating 77,

Avg age 18,

Avg value 1.5M

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

My team average is

Team 79
    Age 21

Plus 3 players in my small squad worth less than 10k!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

team average 81
    average age 20

Hopefully 2 more 20 year olds coming in tonight, might raise the average slightly

3 from 3 bit sure we all knows that means I'll be relegated come the league :/ stupid game!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Would a squad cap be a good idea before lads have 200 players in their squad? Maybe its not possible to pay wages for huge squads with such small crowds is it

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Would a squad cap be a good idea before lads have 200 players in their squad? Maybe its not possible to pay wages for huge squads with such small crowds is it

I reckon with the money and stadium capacity here, it will be hard to collect players

Will stadiums expand as the season go by and we bring in bigger players etc? I bloody hope so or two weeks after buying Aguero I'll be broke!! My top earner is 22k a week I think, even that will be rough going of say

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Will stadiums expand as the season go by and we bring in bigger players etc? I bloody hope so or two weeks after buying Aguero I'll be broke!! My top earner is 22k a week I think, even that will be rough going of say

by the time you can get aguero in this GW, he'll be 34 :P

by the time you can get aguero in this GW, he'll be 34 :P

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

top earner for me is 28k and 213k total, total value atm is 44.8m

So far all my purchases are in my youths

23 players,

Avg rating 77,

Avg age 18,

Avg value 1.5M

Overall value of my purchases : 35.4M

Highest Earners:
    ÜNAL, Enes| F(C)| 18| 80|11,850
    DI GENNARO, Raffaele| GK| 21| 80| 11,700
    KOWNACKI, Dawid|AM,F(RC)| 18| 82| 11,700
    ALLI, Dele |DM,M,AM(C)| 19| 80| 11,400
    ODEGAARD, Martin| AM(RLC),F(RL)| 16| 80|11,400

Total Wages: 194,370

Not too bad considering the initial wages of my starting squad was 174,000

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I bought bellerin for 2.5m and now he's valued at 5.2m.
    How does that happen without a ratings rise

Its prob because he is (one of) your outstanding player(s) so he is moe valuable to your team than he was to Arsenal

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I bought bellerin for 2.5m and now he's valued at 5.2m.
    How does that happen without a ratings rise

Worth 2.5 to the team he was with, 5.2 to you. Deir cost about 3 or 4 I think, he's worth near 10 now!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm only going to give the values for my starting eleven, as I still have all my Lumezzane players while I wait for teams to bid for them. That said though, I'm done with transfers for a while.

Starting 11:
    Average Rating: 74
    Average Value: 1.3m

Average Age: 16 :D:D

All players bar Tielemans are aged 16, and there's only one reason I bought Tielemans. ;) :pac:

However, there is a distinct lack of 16 year old defenders, so I may have to buy in 17 year old ones for backup.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Actually, on second thoughts, I can give you the squad averages as I can set up my youth team to only include those players.

Squad Size: 23
    Average Rating : 71
    Average Value : 683k
    Total Value : 15.7m

Average Age : 16

:pac: :D

I'm clearly playing a completely different game to the rest of ye! :pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    Actually, on second thoughts, I can give you the squad averages as I can set up my youth team to only include those players.

Squad Size: 23
    Average Rating : 71
    Average Value : 683k
    Total Value : 15.7m

Average Age : 16

:pac: :D

I'm clearly playing a completely different game to the rest of ye! :pac:

No, playing the same way as you ... just bought slightly better players ;)

+2 for Coquelin! I have an 88!

• Advertisement

+3 for McNair, lovely :)

Advertisement