Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"How am I suppose to win trophies with this lot?!" - League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

4-1 home win and a few new lads on the way in the door tonight/tomorrow :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

2-1 win over Pats, good start to life in sunny Falkirk

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

D1 | D1 | | D1 | D1
    7 | 7. Tupac_healy | | 25 | 25 Bucaspor
    16 | 16. Wilberto | | 14 | 14 AC Lumezzane
    1 | 1. GT_TDI_150 | | 21 | 21 FC Eindhoven
    15 | 15. ctrl-alt-delete | | 4 | 4 Southend United
    20 | 20. maceire | | 8 | 8 Exeter City
    25 | | | 24 | 24 Tristan Suarez
    3 | 3. KERSPLAT! | | 9 | 9 Chesterfield
    27 | | | | 27 Alemannia Aachen
    14 | 14. Mourihno | | 22 | 22 Fortuna Koln
    24 | | | 16 | 16 Hamilton Academical
    21 | 21. Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo | | 6 | 6 Wycombe Wanderers
    9 | 9. Al Capwned | | 23 | 23 FK Sloboda Tulza - AVAILABLE AS AL TOOK TRANMERE
    D2 | D2 | | D2 | D2
    2 | 2. Maldjd23 | | 7 | 7 York City
    13 | 13. Swoody | | 2 | 2 Oxford United - AVAILABLE AS SWOODY TOOK CENTRAL CORDOBA
    8 | 8. redzerdrog | | 13 | 13 Fleetwood Town
    23 | | | 3 | 3 Plymouth Argyle
    26 | | | | 26 Raith Rovers
    12 | 12. Midlife Crashes | | 12 | 12 Swindon Town
    28 | | | | 28 FC Dortrecht
    4 | 4. Colemania | | 18 | 18 Cork City
    11 | 11. gerp99 | | 20 | 20 NK Celik
    6 | 6. Irish Goldberg | | 10 | 10 Crewe Alexandra
    22 | | | 5 | 5 Tranmere Rovers
    18 | 18. mrmac84 | | 11 | 11 Gillingham
    D3 | D3 | | D3 | D3
    19 | 19. Ordinary man | | 19 | 19 St. Patricks Athletic
    17 | 17. eh i dunno | | 1 | 1 Northampton Town
    5 | 5. The Gunns | | 17 | 17 Icasa
    10 | 10. SienceNerd | | 15 | 15 Falkirk

With these teams completing D3 ...

29 | UC AlbinoLeffe
    30 | Sligo Rovers
    31 | Central Cordoba
    32 | NK Vitez
    33 | Sportivo Belgrano
    34 | América de Natal
    35 | Luverdense EC
    36 | CD Trofense

CODE: 238849
    Start applying for yer teams ... I'm off out now, will be accepting people later this evening.[/QUOTE]

Guys,

Above are the teams still to be accepted, and the non assigned teams if anyone wants to join.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Oh if I get all the player that I have offers on I'll be delighted!

Wilberto wrote: »
    Oh if I get all the player that I have offers on I'll be delighted!

I'd be -30m :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

The first new players arrive at Fortuna Koln.

Alen HALILOVIĆ has completed his move to Fortuna Kiln from Barcelona for 3,470,000

Hachim MASTOUR has completed his move to Fortuna Köln from AC Milan for 2,100,000

I missed out on Odergaard but no one thought to go for the fella that took the youngest ever player debut in Norway off Odergaard :p

Kreshnik KRASNIQI has completed his move to Fortuna Köln from Hønefoss BK for 10,000

Imagine the FC Eindhoven fans when they turn on SSN... They are gonna lose their sh!t :cool:

Léo PEREIRA has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Atlético Paranaense in a swap deal for Timothy DURWAEL

Raffaele DI GENNARO has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Internazionale in a swap deal for Tom MUYTERS . All other offers were turned down.

Dion COOLS has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Club Brugge KV for 350,000 plus Milan MASSOP

Isak SSEWANKAMBO has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Derby County in a swap deal for Norichio NIEVELD

Dele ALLI has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Tottenham Hotspur for 400,000 plus Thomas HORSTEN

Robert KENEDY has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Fluminense for 1,110,000 plus Anthony VAN DEN HURK

Oliveira LINCOLN has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Grêmio for 505,000

Matheus SÁVIO has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Flamengo for 450,000

Brice SAMBA has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Olympique Marseille for 160,000 plus Ruud SWINKELS

Nikolai LAURSEN has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from PSV for 370,000

Calvin VERDONK has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Feyenoord for 470,000

Dawid KOWNACKI has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Lech Poznań for 1,560,000 plus Soufiane DADDA and Maikel VERKOELEN

Mason HOLGATE has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Barnsley for 240,000. All other offers were turned down.

Patrick ROBERTS has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Fulham for 1,000,000 plus Joep ZWEEGERS . All other offers were turned down.

Martin ODEGAARD has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Real Madrid for 1,000,000 plus Roald VAN HOUT and Fries DESCHILDER . All other offers were turned down.

David HENEN has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Everton for 310,000

Krystian BIELIKhas completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Arsenal for 300,000

Charly MUSONDA has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Chelsea for 420,000

Apologies to Fleetwood who appeared to have been in for quite a number of players i managed to get.

Im also hopeful to sign Andeas Pereira from Man United and Reece Oxford from West ham

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

The offer for Souza CARLINHOS of São Paulo FC from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gaúcho RONALDINHO of Fluminense from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sinan BOLAT of FC Porto from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Leigh GRIFFITHS of Celtic from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Patrick MCCLEAN of Derry City from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Ibrahim AFELLAY from Exeter City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Sickened to have lost out on Joe Gomez due to the Liverpool chairman not valuing the legend that is Colin Healy!

Managed to get in Denis Suarez, Coquelin, Kurt, Loftus Cheek and Blackett anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Delighted to have got Joe Gomez just as he got a +3 aswell

Looks like iv got a few other targets aswell just hope I have the cash to pay for them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Butland and bellerin join the cobblers.

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Delighted to have got Joe Gomez just as he got a +3 aswell

Looks like iv got a few other targets aswell just hope I have the cash to pay for them

So it was you that took Gomez...... You're on my list.....

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

What's the highest rated player anyone has bought. Austin 87 wouldn't join but butland 85 would

eh i dunno wrote: »
    What's the highest rated player anyone has bought. Austin 87 wouldn't join but butland 85 would

Denis Suarez 87 and I got Coquelin 86, soon to be 87 hopefully!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Imagine the FC Eindhoven fans when they turn on SSN... They are gonna lose their sh!t :cool:

Léo PEREIRA has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Atlético Paranaense in a swap deal for Timothy DURWAEL

Raffaele DI GENNARO has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Internazionale in a swap deal for Tom MUYTERS . All other offers were turned down.

Dion COOLS has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Club Brugge KV for 350,000 plus Milan MASSOP

Isak SSEWANKAMBO has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Derby County in a swap deal for Norichio NIEVELD

Dele ALLI has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Tottenham Hotspur for 400,000 plus Thomas HORSTEN

Robert KENEDY has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Fluminense for 1,110,000 plus Anthony VAN DEN HURK

Brice SAMBA has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Olympique Marseille for 160,000 plus Ruud SWINKELS

Calvin VERDONK has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Feyenoord for 470,000

Dawid KOWNACKI has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Lech Poznań for 1,560,000 plus Soufiane DADDA and Maikel VERKOELEN

Mason HOLGATE has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Barnsley for 240,000. All other offers were turned down.

Patrick ROBERTS has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Fulham for 1,000,000 plus Joep ZWEEGERS . All other offers were turned down.

Martin ODEGAARD has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Real Madrid for 1,000,000 plus Roald VAN HOUT and Fries DESCHILDER . All other offers were turned down.

Apologies to Fleetwood who appeared to have been in for quite a number of players i managed to get.

2 more arrivals this morning:

Andreas PEREIRA has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Manchester United for 400,000 plus Wimilio VINK . All other offers were turned down.

Reece OXFORD has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from West Ham United for 400,000 plus Paul BEEKMANS . All other offers were turned down.

Really hoping that all these risers will rise :P

Colemania wrote: »
    Denis Suarez 87 and I got Coquelin 86, soon to be 87 hopefully!

Actually think Coquelin might get a +2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Andreas PEREIRA has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Manchester United for 400,000 plus Wimilio VINK . All other offers were turned down.

Reece OXFORD has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from West Ham United for 400,000 plus Paul BEEKMANS . All other offers were turned down.

I was in for both of them!

Makes no odds now as I have no cash left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

eh i dunno wrote:
    Affelay 89
    Ronaldiniho & carlinos 87

Got an 86 and 83 aswel and have 0.5m left now.

Actually think Coquelin might get a +2

Here's hoping! Dunno where i'm going with my team. Got in loads of under 80 rated players that i'll have to play. Was going for the older player route but cancelled those deals in the hope i'd get gomez and cheryshev. Didn't work out.... :(

• Advertisement

I've decided to get lots of young (supposed) talents and hope they will flourish.

Where I run into difficulty is when the TB's end and I have to contemplate selling them ... always struggle with that when I nourished them to greatness :P

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Iv gone the youngster route as well but was beaten in a couple of bids. This league will be fun I reckon!

Enjoying it so far, managed to get in Eric Dier :)

Few others lads in too, gonna bring in a mixture of older cheap players and rising younsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

I was using the phone for this gameworld and just went on the pc, had to cancel a few deals as I would have been left with a first team avg of 79 but my back up would have been 12 players rated 73 or less:eek:

I need to learn from previous mistakes made in the "but can he do it...." league!

Pretty sure Bamford is on his way to Chesterfield :)

Reckon Rolando Aarons is Eindhoven bound

Unless something goes wrong, the following should be joining the Cork City revolution:

Jason Denayer
    Dominic Solanke (although i wouldn't be surprised if the player i have involved in the deal causes this to breakdown too)
    Goncalo Guedes
    Vaclav Cerny
    George Puscas
    Jean-Kevin Augustin (banging in the goals for PSG in pre season)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Admittedly my first time in a GW from the start, but this is fun :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

q

Another one through the door...

Rolando AARONS has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Newcastle United in a swap deal for Jason BOURDOUXHE and Torino HUNTE

• Advertisement

Another one through the door...

Rolando AARONS has completed his move to FC Eindhoven from Newcastle United in a swap deal for Jason BOURDOUXHE and Torino HUNTE

He scored twice last night in a friendly for Newcastle......but they lost again :P

Advertisement