Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports UFC 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ASOT wrote: »
    Ufc newsletter??

Naw, EA newsletter. EA posted a link on twitter last week and you had to sign up by the 9th and live in North America. Sounding like a beta to test US servers maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Naw, EA newsletter. EA posted a link on twitter last week and you had to sign up by the 9th and live in North America. Sounding like a beta to test US servers maybe.

What like a demo ?

dave1982 wrote: »
    What like a demo ?

Yeah but timed and usually to test servers or look for bugs. Not sure if it is a beta that's the surprise but most likely it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Yeah but timed and usually to test servers or look for bugs. Not sure if it is a beta that's the surprise but most likely it is.

Guessing maybe McGregor and RDA

Yupp it's a beta. You need to be a registered EA user with North American account and owner of UFC 1.

https://www.easports.com/ufc/beta-logged-out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Balls.. I have a US playstation account but bought a boxed copy of UFC :(

Do you need a digital copy though? I'm gonna login to my us account later, play physical copy of the game and then register a new account with EA linked to my US account hoping it sees the game. Worth a shot anyway.

The beta will open for a few days on the 28th Jan and will have the whole WW division.

Well I logged into my PS4 US account, started up the game, created a new EA account but still saying I'm not elligible. Might have worked if I had done this and signed up with a US account before the deadline but may not have either. People on the official forums buying the US digital version just to try as well but no sign of that working either.

Ah feck, will just have to hope we get a demo sometime before release.

EA giving people one more day to sign up for beta. Needed to try my US account on this see what happens.

https://www.easports.com/ufc/news/2016/ea-sports-ufc-2-beta-opt-in-confirmation-process

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Mike Tyson is the mystery fighter

• Advertisement

Mike Tyson is the last preorder bonus fighter and it looks like 2 different versions, Iron Mike and Hangover Mike. Savage DMX tune as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

removed.

You can watch it back here!!! I sugges do it before it might be taken down.

http://www.twitch.tv/rampageishuman/v/36860121

On other epic news (for me anyway), my US account got an email and I'm now registered for the beta, says I'll get a code next weekend :pac::pac::pac:

Someone put together a highlight vid of the Rampage stream, some class KO's, some funny ones as well. Nice to see CM Punk get KTFO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Someone put together a highlight vid of the Rampage stream, some class KO's, some funny ones as well. Nice to see CM Punk get KTFO.

The game looks great; live the head moment and the KO's look a lot more realistic; hopefully it plays great

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

On other epic news (for me anyway), my US account got an email and I'm now registered for the beta, says I'll get a code next weekend :pac::pac::pac:

Boo urns, no sign of an email in mine..annoying :mad:

Axwell wrote: »
    Boo urns, no sign of an email in mine..annoying :mad:

Did you check your preferences on the EA website to allow promotional emails? And also check the box beside UFC for the games your are interested in. I think you have until the 25th to make sure your settings are correct.

zwNa5Jc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ha class!!

• Advertisement

The dev in charge of the ground work has a huge document written up explaining how it all works, he'll be posting it later tonight, should make for some interesting reading.

And here it is

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10394042.page

The new ground game really sounds incredible. If it's as fun as it sounds, I think there will be a lot more ground battles going on online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

That was some fantastic exposure for EA. If you want anyone to get their hands on an early Beta, it's Rampage!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

I tuaght Rampage was a moron but iv been following him on twitch etc the last while and I now feel the polar opposite, he is a legend his drunk calls to Helwani & Rashad are 10/10

12549052_964274996943690_2194835435218458957_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=3ea8ba411e8a6d2b85fe81e1a1a11038&oe=5743EE60

Ultimate Team Trailer

Really liking the look of this mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,343 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

The cards look like a good idea to boost your fighter's ratings.

It's essentially doping when you think about it, hopefully there's a "USADA caught you" card that resets all your fighters ratings back to zero, to add to the risk of opening packs.

I'd also throw in a weight cut mini game where Gastelum and Hendricks are throwing fried chicken and steaks at you and you have to dodge them.

I should get into game development.

Ultimate team looks immense :D

The mighty mouse twitch stream actually looks class, much better than the Rampage one as devs are actually playing. The new stamina looks ace, punching the air and spamming strikes really drains it and had a big impact on the total bar going into the next round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Anyone preordered? Once it's available to order digitally I'm gonna grab it, want to get Rutten and the lads.

Advertisement