Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for testers for the new Boards.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭NotCominBack

Do I get paid for said testing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I can help out if needed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Do I get paid for said testing?

Payment is 5 minutes in the room with the coke and hookers :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I'll volunteer too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I'm happy to help if need be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Payment is 5 minutes in the room with the coke and hookers :pac:

and there's no touch. unless you were testing the mobile site.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Beagslife

I'm happy to help out. I view boards on desktop (Opera/Vivaldi beta) and Lumia 830.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 KneeDeepInData

.net dev here, don't mind helping out too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Thanks a million folks! I'll close off here for this evening and tomorrow will get you all set up. We've got a private forum set up with all the relevant info for you.

Hello all,

We've started the test with our first batch of volunteers which came from the Mod team. I'm putting together the second batch from this thread and we will get you onboard tomorrow morning.

• Advertisement

So you're all probably wondering "when is this eejit going to tell me if I'm on the test team or not?" :)

We had a pretty big flood of bugs from the first group of people that have been keeping the tech team busy. The first set of fixes was pushed out this morning but we still have a longer list than we'd like to get through so instead of doubling the testers and having to frustrate a whole new bunch of people with known issues that we're working on, we'll carry on taking things off the list as it stands and push another couple of updates out (ideally Monday and Tuesday) and bring this group into the test on Wednesday.

The bug-list and fixes will be posted on Wednesday too so you'll be able to check against it for known issues etc.

I'm sure no one here is a stranger to this sort of thing, so apologies for delaying your involvement and thank you all again for offering to help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement