Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tunisia Attack

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

So is the shooter a real person? Is he dead? Why would they shoot and kill him if he hadn't really murdered 39 people?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

omnithanos wrote: »
    Please explain why the authorities are putting out different photos porporting to be the dead shooter which do not correspind.
    What further proof do you need?

You found clearly different shot dead people and are saying its the same? Is the person in this photo dead? Maybe its a crisis actor omni?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

In the first photo the authorities had time to walk around the body before they took the picture so it's obvious that they then used fake blood & planted the prop that wasn't in the first photo.

What were they trying to show in the other two photos where they changed location & took off his top?

This looks like an obvious hoax to me. I don't understand why none of you find it suspicious.

Just Google Tunisian shooter corpse & they'll all come up.

Because in history there has only been one "Tunisian Shooter Corpse"?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

In the first photo the authorities had time to walk around the body before they took the picture so it's obvious that they then used fake blood & planted the prop that wasn't in the first photo.
    How is it obvious they did any of that? How are you able to tell what time the photos where taken and what gap there was between photos? YOur filling in a lot of detail that just isn't there.
    What were they trying to show in the other two photos where they changed location & took off his top?
    It's more than likely a different person in the third photo.

This looks like an obvious hoax to me. I don't understand why none of you find it suspicious.
    Because there's nothing suspicious about it. You're just making up details again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Rabo Karabekian

Titanucd wrote: »
    The reason I don't think so is because there is too much blood for someone who was shot dead. After the heart stops beating blood stops pouring so I would call shenanigans on that one! Also where was the photographer? on the wall?

I love how some people become experts on what would happen with bloodflow when somebody has been shot. Are you basing your suppositions on your favourite episodes of CSI or do you work in the area?

And change his shorts. Don't forget about how they changed his shorts. Because, in this elaborate staged false flag operation (and this happens in a LOT of false flag operations) you have a situation where something as meticulously planned as part of a New World Order but where clues are left in old 80s films for the laugh as well as bizarre mistakes such as taking photos of a 'dead' body and forgetting about the blood. So the photographer (who is obviously involved in the false flag operation unless he just happened to be looking away as the bizarrely incompetent orchestrators placed the blood and grenade-that-looks-nothing-like-a-grenade).

Just Google Tunisian shooter corpse & they'll all come up.

It's the numbers, for me (something I mentioned in a previous thread, but you ignored). Can you estimate how many people were involved in the 'false flag' operation in Tunisia? This would include the 38 people 'murdered', the attacker, the workers, the planners of the operation, as well as close family of those that were 'killed' (extended family if the funeral was an open casket).

As opposed to hiring an assassin and just murdering the people? Seriously, crisis actors? Elaborately staged fake legs and blood pumps? This New World Order/Ancient Satanic Cult/Whatever actually don't seem to be all that evil, as they are doing absolutely everything in their power not to kill all these people.

And this is an attack that was nothing on the scale of 9/11. Estimate the numbers involved in that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Please explain why the authorities are putting out different photos porporting to be the dead shooter which do not correspind.
    What further proof do you need?

Can you show evidence that the pictures you post were released by the authorities?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Can you show evidence that the pictures you post were released by the authorities?

The only picture that matches up with the one of the shooter walking the beach is the one where the body is propped up against the kerb.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Titanucd

I love how some people become experts on what would happen with bloodflow when somebody has been shot. Are you basing your suppositions on your favourite episodes of CSI or do you work in the area?

Am I wrong about the blood? I've never seen an episode of CSI.

Well not necessarily. Blood only flows after death due to gravity. it doesn't come out easier in fact if it comes out at all it will be slower than if the person was alive. The point I was trying to make about those 2 photos was that one of them was possibly photoshopped. To what end I don't know.
    Am I wrong about the blood?

I don't know, but for you (or anyone) to make any suppositions about the bloodflow (according to what you said above) you would need to know exactly when the shooter died, where the entry point was for the bullet or bullets, and what position the shooter was when he was injured, dying and dead. I don't think any of us know the specifics, so any attempt to say that a photograph was definitely photoshopped based on those photos is basing it not on evidence but supposition.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Titanucd

I don't know, but for you (or anyone) to make any suppositions about the bloodflow (according to what you said above) you would need to know exactly when the shooter died, where the entry point was for the bullet or bullets, and what position the shooter was when he was injured, dying and dead. I don't think any of us know the specifics, so any attempt to say that a photograph was definitely photoshopped based on those photos is basing it not on evidence but supposition.

Well this is an Internet forum not a court of law so what harm?
    I based my call of shenanigans on the fact that the picture didn't look real due to the amount of blood from a body that hadn't been bleeding in the previous shot. One of the photos is probably not legit. If the guy was alive after being shot for a while then that amount of blood is plausible but if he died instantly it's probably not. If he didn't die instantly but lay there bleeding awhile then you would expect to see blood in both photos no?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

They all appear to be official photos

The Daily Mirror goes with scenario no.1 Using two different photo angles and no blood (metro also went with this one).

Screen-Shot-2015-06-27-at-100646.jpg

pixgunman.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tunisia-hotel-attack-new-video-5958220

The New York Daily News go with scenario no.2, the one with the blue shorts (The Daily Mail also went with this one).

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/7-killed-attack-2-tunisian-hotels-article-1.2272159

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

They all appear to be official photos
    What makes you say that? Official in what sense? They're more than likely press or bystanders.

We can even see people taking their own photos in the photos.

These seem to be right after he was shot. Forensics wouldn't have come anywhere near the place by then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

ScumLord wrote: »
    What makes you say that? Official in what sense? They're more than likely press or bystanders.

We can even see people taking their own photos in the photos.

These seem to be right after he was shot. Forensics wouldn't have come anywhere near the place by then.

Official in the sense that they are all used by the media.

Interestingly the Mirror also use the shirtless photo whiich shows him in the blue shorts from scenario no. 2

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/tunisia-attack-picture-isis-gunman-5980088

Also interesting is how the stream of blood is different lengths going past his foot in this photo from the mirror

MAIN-The-body-of-the-gunman-who-opened-fire-on-the-beach-between-the-Soviva-and-Imperial-Marhaba-hotels-in-Sousse.jpg

but only going half way down in this photo (oh and the home made explosive is missing in the one so that was obviously planted)

269-XwDSD.AuSt.55.jpeg

Official in the sense that they are all used by the media.

Interestingly the Mirror also use the shirtless photo whiich shows him in the blue shorts from scenario no. 2

Also interesting is how the stream of blood is different lengths going past his foot in this photo from the mirror

but only going half way down in this photo (oh and the home made explosive is missing in the one so that was obviously planted)

Can you elaborate on why you think the people who staged this changed his shorts?

Also, do you have a timeframe for when the photos were taken? Could differing timeframes account for differing amounts of blood (I'm going to ignore the fact that one of the photos has a completely blurred image).

Are all the people that we see in the photo actors?

Do you think that these photos show a man that was killed and we're being lied to that he's the person responsible?

Well this is an Internet forum not a court of law so what harm?
    I based my call of shenanigans on the fact that the picture didn't look real due to the amount of blood from a body that hadn't been bleeding in the previous shot. One of the photos is probably not legit. If the guy was alive after being shot for a while then that amount of blood is plausible but if he died instantly it's probably not. If he didn't die instantly but lay there bleeding awhile then you would expect to see blood in both photos no?

Perhaps, but the time that the photos were taken might (or might not) account for this. Where he was shot would surely account for the amount of blood a person would lose, no? It's at least something worth taking into account.

My point is that we know nothing about when these photos were taken, by whom, nor do we know the particulars about where and how this person was shot. And yet we're making judgements about the amount of blood being suspect when we don't have a clue, either specifically or generally about murder victims.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

3 Irish people were murdered.

Where is the conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Merry Prankster

Omnithanos, I hate to burst your bubble but...

I know Irish people who were in Sousse when it happened who can verify the event.
    I have a Tunisian friend from Sousse who currently lives in Ireland. His family can verify the event.

Bonus nugget: I have a friend who witnessed 9/11. He also can verify the event.

P.S. What government(s) would take such a great risk to stage the Tunisia attack? With every CT you need to ask yourself what the supposed conspirators hope to achieve, and is it worth such enormous risk?

Omnithanos, I hate to burst your bubble but...

I know Irish people who were in Sousse when it happened who can verify the event.
    I have a Tunisian friend from Sousse who currently lives in Ireland. His family can verify the event.

Bonus nugget: I have a friend who witnessed 9/11. He also can verify the event.

P.S. What government(s) would take such a great risk to stage the Tunisia attack? With every CT you need to ask yourself what the supposed conspirators hope to achieve, and is it worth such enormous risk?

I would suggest that it's more than this. According to Omnithanos, the objectives are clear (s/he's mentioned them previously: fanning the flames of mistrust to allow for an invasion of Syria) and the risk is the eventual implementation of the NWO, their ultimate goal, so an attack like the one in Tunisia would make sense. But hiring hundreds upon hundreds of actors to achieve this goal? And the risk that one of these people would talk? It's completely unbelievable, and I think a large percentage of the red flag supporters know this or have backed themselves into a corner that they refuse to acknowledge any element of logic.

If it was a conspiracy theory, it would make more sense to hire someone seriously unstable, train them as an assassin and then kill them after the act. No need for the ads on craigslist asking for crisis actors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

RE the shorts I saw news coverage where a witness told how they cut the shorts from him in case there was explosives
    look pic of the where the shirt is opened underwear with MEN on the waistband is all over the markets there navy and white piping so black shorts navy underwear
    It could also explain the moving of the body

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Folks,

I'm temporarily closing this thread.

Considering the victims funerals are still underway, it's a very raw subject and should be given time before a CT is attributed to it, purely out of respect for the victims if nothing else.

It's just a bit soon for this to be a CT, and tbh it's not even that, it's referencing comments from a recently closed thread.

-Dgn

Additional - the charter feedback thread would be the place to discuss this closure - if there's no response there, pm me directly and i'll try to answer you from there.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement