Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tunisia Attack

Options
  • 03-07-2015 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭

omnithanos wrote: »
    For example I'm dubious about whether those 39 people actually died on the beach in Tunisia but as I don't have much evidence to back this up I won't disrespect the berieved.

It's up in the air whether something will happen in Huston over the weekend.
    There could be another staged terror attack, or perhaps a genuine drill as happened in London this week or perhaps nothing at all which would indicate their plans were rumbled by national coverage of the Craigslist ad.
    But I will give you this - if something big happens in Houston this weekend, I'll certainly be well on my way to being convinced and i'll be going back over your 'evidence' with a fine tooth comb.

Come on, you state that you doubt that 39 people actually died during the beach attack in Tunisia, but you have no evidence. You then for some reason say you don't want to disrespect the bereaved?? but you have in doubting their grief. Three Irish died during that cowardly attack and I'm going to ask that you withdraw that remark; particularly as one of the victims is being buried today.

I see that you have started using the Derek Acorah and alex jones style cover all options language. Omnithanos has even played the jones trump card in the event that nothing happens, we "rumbled" their plans so they couldn't carry out their evil plot. With language like that, you just have to hit the wall that the dart board is hanging on let alone the bull to claim a direct hit.

As for your comment Des "about something big in Houston", well that has opened the door for omnithanos. A train crash, bus crash any action involving police officers (any event what so ever) in that city let alone Texas or indeed the States will be proof 'positive' that he was right. If a tsunami strikes Japan this weekend it will have been caused by a butterfly flapping its wings in Houston (I'm being facetious).
    Thing is, this weekend is an obvious choice for someone be it a homegrown or other terrorist group to attack. It's the 'birthday' of the most hated nation on earth; personally I'd be surprised if there is not some sort of incident that omnithonas will not be able to claim as one he predicted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

We are all conditioned by the media. Obvious discrepancies exist.
    I don't think that's really the case. The media aren't some harmonious group all singing off the same hymn sheet. Media companies are still just self serving businesses at the end of the day, they'd each stab each other in the back to get one up on their competitors. The world you're describing just wouldn't work. Companies are self serving, they don't go out of the way to help their competitors, especially media groups that are reeling from the effects of the internet.

Those who investigate should not be classed as intellectual heavyweights, merely concerned and interested parties who form theories with varying degrees of believability from Reptilian Aliens, Satanic Cults or Political Corruption.
    But these are just theories that people have come up with off the top of their heads. If I say it was the honey monster it's not a valid theory just because I've said it out loud. They want these things to be true and because there's no actual evidence to back it up they resort to the most bizarre methods like looking to TV shows and connecting split seconds from completely unrelated movies just because there's something in them that they can use.

The satanic angle may be a similar ploy as there is a definite satanic connection to many of these events.
    I haven't seen anything that proves any sort of satanic link.

Some individuals appear to be completely brainwashed so that when they come across an opinion which contradicts their belief system they lash out and call the informant a loopy loon. Logical debate is often disregarded completely.
    How can you have a logical debate when people keep using illogical arguments? You have not presented any logical argument to back up your theories. Family guy, simpsons, terminator films are not logical examples. The Simpsons have been on TV for more than 20 years, you could probably back up any theory by scouring the episodes and picking out sections that you could use.
    Hitler highlighted this concept in his book Mein Kamp where he said the greater the lie the greater the possibility it will be believed.
    Hitler lived in a different time and I don't think he's ramblings would work out in the modern world.

What one should do is form an opinion based on fact and logic and not blindly accept any version of events.
    Yes, facts about how humans can't keep a secret, facts about how businesses and economies actually work. the fact is a global conspiracy as you describe would be virtually impossible to maintain.
    I admit that I am now biased towards not believing official accounts but I won't declare something is fake unless some evidence exists. For example I'm dubious about whether those 39 people actually died on the beach in Tunisia but as I don't have much evidence to back this up I won't disrespect the berieved.
    What evidence do you have to think it was faked. The only thing really leading you to believe it's fake is you already believe every other terrorist attack has been faked. Every terrorist attack that happens from now on will seem fake to you. You've been preprogrammed to disbelieve anything presented by the press and instead believe the fear mongering on US bible belt Christians.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Come on, you state that you doubt that 39 people actually died during the beach attack in Tunisia, but you have no evidence. You then for some reason say you don't want to disrespect the bereaved?? but you have in doubting their grief. Three Irish died during that cowardly attack and I'm going to ask that you withdraw that remark; particularly as one of the victims is being buried today.

Thing is, this weekend is an obvious choice for someone be it a homegrown or other terrorist group to attack. It's the 'birthday' of the most hated nation on earth; personally I'd be surprised if there is not some sort of incident that omnithonas will not be able to claim as one he predicted.

Regarding the Tunisian attack I stand by my statement that I do wish to disrespect the actual bereaved and it is with respect to the bereaved that the actual culprits should be exposed.

There is evidence that shows that crisis actors are on the scene.

Here is a lady recovering from the attack

tunisiafakewounded-99s.png

and here is a close up of her IV port which clearly isn't hooked up

tunisia-hoax-fake-wounded1.png

There is also very strong evidence to suggest the shooting of the shooter was staged.

Here is the shooter lying dead in the street with no blood and no grenade prop

9cfbc11ccb084a5155b8ed6878e9-grande.jpg

Here he is with a stream of blood this time and an added grenade prop

Terroriste-tue-a-El-Kantaoui-300x210.jpg

and here is is again lying dead on the ground in a different location with no bushes in the background

542048075.jpg

Regarding an attack happening on Americas Independence Day, which you claim is an easy prediction, do you also suggest that if there were to be an event in Houston this weekend that it would be just another of your coincidences that the craigslist ad mentioned Houston?

How many of these coincidences were there on 9/11 and Boston? It's time to start using logic and stop attributing every single anomaly to coincidence.

and here is a close up of her IV port which clearly isn't hooked up
    So? Have you ever had an IV in? Sometimes they come out and you have to wait for someone to come and put them back in. That her IV wasn't in tell us nothing other than her IV wasn't in.
    There is also very strong evidence to suggest the shooting of the shooter was staged.

Here is the shooter lying dead in the street with no blood and no grenade prop
    OK, he's just after being shot.
    Here he is with a stream of blood this time and an added grenade prop
    Picture taken a few minutes later. That's not a grenade. It's too big.
    and here is is again lying dead on the ground in a different location with no bushes in the background
    The bush could be off to the side. The camera angle is completely different.

Again, nothing here but you trying to make an event fit in with your belief this is a global conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,176 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

That also seems to be someone completely different with white-trimmed clothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Overheal wrote: »
    That also seems to be someone completely different with white-trimmed clothing.

No massive pothole next to body either, Looks like a picture of a totally different person imo.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Blue sports style shorts in one picture, plain black in the other 2. This is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Body parralel to path in first two then perpendicular in the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Titanucd

Omniithanos, Where did you find those pics? The IV tube not being in means nothing. If 'They' were trying to fake this it would be easier to hook the tube up to saline and make sure the tube was inserted into the wrist.

as regards the pictures of the dead perp, The first looks like it could be real but the second and third? I don't think so.
    The reason I don't think so is because there is too much blood for someone who was shot dead. After the heart stops beating blood stops pouring so I would call shenanigans on that one! Also where was the photographer? on the wall?

You say that:
    ''I'm dubious about whether those 39 people actually died on the beach in Tunisia but as I don't have much evidence to back this up I won't disrespect the berieved.''

Thats like saying ''with all due respect''

Means little other than you dont believe 39 people were killed but dont want to say as much because you realise people on here may know the victims and be able to confirm they are actually dead and thus blow your ideas out of the water for good.

Titanucd wrote: »
    The reason I don't think so is because there is too much blood for someone who was shot dead. After the heart stops beating blood stops pouring so I would call shenanigans on that one! Also where was the photographer? on the wall?
    Blood will continue to flow out of the body after the heart stops. The heart just pumps the blood at a high rate, it doesn't stop blood leaving the body. If anything I could imagine once the person is dead, blood would flow much easier as it's not being actively retained by the organs. If you have a whole in your body blood will come out, with or without a heart beat.

And yes, it does seem like the photographer is on the wall. What's unusual about that? The wall could be hiding a staircase up to higher floor level where the photographer could easily stand and take a photo.

Omniithanos, Where did you find those pics? The IV tube not being in means nothing. If 'They' were trying to fake this it would be easier to hook the tube up to saline and make sure the tube was inserted into the wrist.

as regards the pictures of the dead perp, The first looks like it could be real but the second and third? I don't think so.

You say that:
    ''I'm dubious about whether those 39 people actually died on the beach in Tunisia but as I don't have much evidence to back this up I won't disrespect the berieved.''

Thats like saying ''with all due respect''

Means little other than you dont believe 39 people were killed but dont want to say as much because you realise people on here may know the victims and be able to confirm they are actually dead and thus blow your ideas out of the water for good.

I would welcome proof that the people were killed. I don't have an agenda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I would welcome proof that the people were killed. I don't have an agenda.

Well there are funerals and such taking place in towns. Are all the mourners actors? Why Are the people of these towns not informing us that they never knew the dead people?

Well there are funerals and such taking place in towns. Are all the mourners actors? Why Are the people of these towns not informing us that they never knew the dead people?

All very sad but not actual proof that those people are dead.
    I find it interesting that they would stage the shooters death but have the shooter actually kill innocents.

They decided to pull his top off for this version

Seifeddine-Rezgui.jpg

I find it interesting that they would stage the shooters death but have the shooter actually kill innocents.
    What would you consider "proof"?

Also you haven't bothered to address the point that in those 3 pics the last one is a different person.

Nothing was staged. Everything including the people that were there backs up the report it was a terrorist attack where people were killed.

Are you saying the families of the deceased are also lying to us and that they didn't go through the identification process (something I've had to do myself in a foreign country). Remember you do have to go in and identify a dead family member. So you're basically accusing two countries, thousands of holiday goers, two police forces, funeral undertakers and an entire town in Ireland of being part of a satanic conspiracy now. There's going to be no one left on the planet that's not part of this conspiracy at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Desmonddoyle

They're all in on it :)

The complexity of convincing the world that people were massacred on numerous occasions, when they actually weren't, just beggars belief. It would certainly be the greatest trick the devil ever pulled off.
    You should get out of your bedroom and go to one of these funerals - see actual reality, and take a break from your internet investigations business.

What would you consider "proof"?

Also you haven't bothered to address the point that in those 3 pics the last one is a different person.

And you don't think that's in any way suspicious?

I think it is the same person. I don't know whether it's the same pair of shorts but the shorts in the first two photos are actually blue as well not black.

It's definitely not the same location.
    Did the police drag his body down the road to get a different photo?

They're all in on it :)

The complexity of convincing the world that people were massacred on numerous occasions, when they actually weren't, just beggars belief. It would certainly be the greatest trick the devil ever pulled off.
    You should get out of your bedroom and go to one of these funerals - see actual reality, and take a break from your internet investigations business.

You mentioned logic.
    Just because people are at a funeral doesn't mean there's a body inside the coffin.
    They don't all have to be in on it.

Also why would the US Government use a photo of victims at the Boston Bombing in an ad looking for Crisis actors unless those pictured victims at the Boston Bombing were also Crisis actors for which there is abundant proof.
    Using a photo of actual victims in an ad looking for crisis actors would be highly inappropriate.

I think it is the same person. I don't know whether it's the same pair of shorts but the shorts in the first two photos are actually blue as well not black.
    The shorts are completely different. Are you now saying they changed the guys shorts? Why would they do that if they're trying to maintain a conspiracy?
    You mentioned logic.
    Just because people are at a funeral doesn't mean there's a body inside the coffin.
    So what's in the coffin? I heard no reports of a closed coffin. It's like you've never been to an Irish wake before. If the person is not in the coffin where are they?

ScumLord wrote: »
    The shorts are completely different. Are you now saying they changed the guys shorts? Why would they do that if they're trying to maintain a conspiracy?

So what's in the coffin? I heard no reports of a closed coffin. It's like you've never been to an Irish wake before. If the person is not in the coffin where are they?

Alive

Regarding the shorts they may be the same pair.
    There is a hint of a white stripe in the second photo.
    I don't understand why they'd want to "shoot" him from different angles.

What's suspicious? That there are pictures of two different dead people.
    Of course you do.
    It's definitely not the same location.
    Did the police drag his body down the road to get a different photo?
    Ah so close, we agree it's not the same location.

I'll ask again, what would be "proof" to you that people died? That the 3 Irish and 36 others died? Or any of them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Desmonddoyle

It's easy enough to check.
    I think most family members would tend to check that, and often there is an open coffin.

What's suspicious? That there are pictures of two different dead people.

I'll ask again, what would be "proof" to you that people died? That the 3 Irish and 36 others died? Or any of them?

Why would the authorities put out photos of two different people and claim they were both the dead shooter which is what you claim.

A dead body is proof that people died.

It's easy enough to check.
    I think most family members would tend to check that, and often there is an open coffin.

As this is a shooting there may not be an open coffin and the close family members could be in on it. The husband would have to be.

This is all just supposition. We should be dealing with the fact that the photos of the dead shooter are well dodgy.

I'm not hearing any facts from you official story believers.

Because if they're all different dead bodies...
    A dead body is proof that people died.
    Except when it isn't, according to you.

Alive
    So part of the $200 these people get to show up at the crisis event, they also get set up in a new life? Why wouldn't the satanists just kill the people rather than spending fortunes hiding them and running the risk of all these thousands of people turning up again.
    That's photography 101. Get as many photos as you can, they don't just take one picture and think their job is done.

Overheal wrote: »
    Because if they're all different dead bodies...Except when it isn't, according to you.

Please explain why the authorities are putting out different photos porporting to be the dead shooter which do not correspind.
    What further proof do you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Titanucd

ScumLord wrote: »
    Blood will continue to flow out of the body after the heart stops. The heart just pumps the blood at a high rate, it doesn't stop blood leaving the body. If anything I could imagine once the person is dead, blood would flow much easier as it's not being actively retained by the organs. If you have a whole in your body blood will come out, with or without a heart beat.

And yes, it does seem like the photographer is on the wall. What's unusual about that? The wall could be hiding a staircase up to higher floor level where the photographer could easily stand and take a photo.

Well not necessarily. Blood only flows after death due to gravity. it doesn't come out easier in fact if it comes out at all it will be slower than if the person was alive. The point I was trying to make about those 2 photos was that one of them was possibly photoshopped. To what end I don't know.

What's unusual about somebody standing on a wall taking snaps of a dead body? Errr well the fact that they're on a wall taking a picture of a dead body.
    Are these photos official Tunisian police/medical/state photos that were released or are they "leaked" that's why I asked omnithanos where he found the pics, so I could try to understand the context of the photos.

Please explain why the authorities are putting out different photos porporting to be the dead shooter which do not correspind.

Funny: when the media puts out different photos you don't think they're the same person, but when some hatter on the internet does the same thing your argument becomes they're the same person with different shorts.

Further proof would require a lot, like a motive, a who, and what prior indications were there that this was staged. Does Tunisia have craigslist? :rolleyes:
    Blood only flows after death due to gravity
    Fluid will flow from areas of high pressure to areas of low pressure. p = mgh is just one equation used to study fluid mechanics.

How should they correspond? There's no law that a photographer has to stand in one position taking photos.
    Well not necessarily. Blood only flows after death due to gravity. it doesn't come out easier in fact if it comes out at all it will be slower than if the person was alive. The point I was trying to make about those 2 photos was that one of them was possibly photoshopped. To what end I don't know.

What's unusual about somebody standing on a wall taking snaps of a dead body? Errr well the fact that they're on a wall taking a picture of a dead body.
    Are these photos official Tunisian police/medical/state photos that were released or are they "leaked" that's why I asked omnithanos where he found the pics, so I could try to understand the context of the photos.
    Photographers will go to all sorts of lengths to take photos, they'll hide out in bins, spend the night up the side of a mountain to get pictures of a sun rise. Standing on a wall is something I'm sure just about any photographer has done.

It's possible these photos were taken by completely different people and it's highly unlikely they're official police pictures as they tend to have references in them for scale. There's nothing about the photos that would lead me to believe it's photoshopped.

The third photo looks like someone else entirely. It could be the same person it's possible the white stripes on the shorts are just on the front but the location is different. You can see brickwork on the road beside the path in the first two photos which don't seem to be in the third.

• Advertisement

In the first photo the authorities had time to walk around the body before they took the picture so it's obvious that they then used fake blood & planted the prop that wasn't in the first photo.

What were they trying to show in the other two photos where they changed location & took off his top?

This looks like an obvious hoax to me. I don't understand why none of you find it suspicious.

Just Google Tunisian shooter corpse & they'll all come up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement