Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So now Kathryn Thomas' ma escaped the Tunisian killer!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

In fairness, that's how she feels and so you should respect that.

Had a close call with 9/11 myself and so I can relate.

Was in New York and just browsing in the CD section of Tower Records. It just really felt eerie, like something was in the air, no idea why and just as I reached for a CD (U2's 'All I Want Is You' as it goes) .. suddenly, as if by faith, I realized I was actually reaching for 'All I Want Is You' by 911 by mistake . Jesus. To think how close I was scares me when I look back.

It's a case of shameless attention whoring. She's using a tenuous connection to Tunisia to get herself some publicity.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭frostyjacks

I don't mind a bit of eye candy being put in the papers. With the page 3 girls being deemed "offensive" these days, it's a rare treat. Ignore the haters, Kathryn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

I walked past the GPO once. If I had of one that in 1916 I may have been shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I walked past the GPO once. If I had of one that in 1916 I may have been shot.

Plenty of the lads that now have streets named after them thought they were handing out free drugs. Truth be told, you missed nothing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

The only thing I like about Thomas is she's keeping Grainne out of work. Otherwise, she's the kind of woman I'd expect to see behind the counter in Templemore Credit Union.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

I can relate to her though, just the other day I walked safely across a main road , when I looked behind not 5 seconds later, a massive articulated lorry literally stormed by at doing at least 50! It really shook me, I mean if I had walked out a mere 5 seconds later then BOOM!! I WOULD BE DEAD NOW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I see the comments section has been removed from the page. The first day I looked there were 5 not so favourable ones. All gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

sligojoek wrote: »
    I see the comments section has been removed from the page. The first day I looked there were 5 not so favourable ones. All gone.

The Indo are terrible for that. Anything I've tried to post that remotely points out the shoddy journalism in the article never makes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,724 ✭✭✭lertsnim

If James Nesbitt had long blonde hair he'd be Katherine Thomas's identical twin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

lertsnim wrote: »
    If James Nesbitt had long blonde hair he'd be Katherine Thomas's identical twin

...one of Kathryn's "skeletons" - she has hobbit feet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement