Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Fight Week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭glass half full

"Shoes off for The Boys in Green"
    http://youtu.be/2DwZ1yq4Tms

"Let's Go Mental"
    http://youtu.be/N1Db1bnaQdY

Must go to the free concert in Freemont Street now. I'll upload more vids when I get the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Free concert was muck

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=908287185911151&id=387986324607909&_rdr

Woke up to notice my bill O'Herlihy tribute flag has made the bt video from press! Amazing

Just took my seat in the arena, three rows from the back wall and the seats are amazing; no blocking nothing,

Lets see in an hour how good it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,239 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

but1er wrote: »
    Just took my seat in the arena, three rows from the back wall and the seats are amazing; no blocking nothing,

Lets see in an hour how good it is!

I think I'm on the opposite side from you, block 1.

Great view of the cage, but there's a big feckin camera rig mounted right in front of the screen.

Bloody daft.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Nice view mid way back in the inclined part between 201 and 203

• Advertisement

In the lower 1 sections though

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    In the lower 1 sections though

I'm in 1 row U

W11 on my the wife will be down in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

My wife's cousin has great seats...

Waiting for all the Irish to come on that are still in bars, two country men beat could have done with more support

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

I was watching the fight last night and I was so jealous of all the Irish that got to be there to watch it live. I have to go to his next fight, im not missing it for anything. I wanted to ask all of you that went over how much did it cost all together? As we all know it always ends up costing more than we thought it would. So how much was it all it the end? I need to get saving....

Ouch my head hurts...

Official after party and bottle services was amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Just remember that flights over for an Oct/Nov date will be a lot cheaper than July

The new!!

Growing up in finglas to this!

I'll stop now!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭jjdonegal

scudzilla wrote: »
    Just remember that flights over for an Oct/Nov date will be a lot cheaper than July

How much were the July flights do you know? Assuming the fight would go ahead on January 2nd a quick glance at December 30th flights out are around the 550e mark. I'm sure a more in-depth look would get them cheaper. Dublin - Heathrow - Vegas (15hours) around the 600e mark.
    Would be interesting to see how they compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I was watching the fight last night and I was so jealous of all the Irish that got to be there to watch it live. I have to go to his next fight, im not missing it for anything. I wanted to ask all of you that went over how much did it cost all together? As we all know it always ends up costing more than we thought it would. So how much was it all it the end? I need to get saving....

Don't expect a coherent answer yet. I reckon they're still on the lash.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

A gentlemen never tells...

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

Y'ed wanna be quick.

When McGregor vs Also is confirmed for a certain date I would expect the Airlines will inflate the prices.

Also nobody has answered the OPs question!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

efb wrote: »
    Is he not pencilled in for Dublin?

Vegas first against Aldo, if Conor wins he defends the title in a sold out Croke Park.

• Advertisement

Met Joe silva last night

He is trying to get Aldo to Dublin

Take what ye want from it

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭jjdonegal

Y'ed wanna be quick.

When McGregor vs Also is confirmed for a certain date I would expect the Airlines will inflate the prices.

Also nobody has answered the OPs question!

Ah I couldn't afford it as already holiday planned in November but intrigue has got the better of me regarding the OPs post :-)
    Yeah flights will go through the roof indeed but I've no doubt people will flock again. Reminds me of Hatton in his prime fighting in Vegas and the diehard support he had. Great to see.

Doubt I'll make it for the unification.

Would be ripping the arse out of it a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

but1er wrote: »
    Growing up in finglas to this!

I'll stop now!

Bloke on the far left is hardly the same bloke that Cathal Pendred put up this picture of on his Facebook, is it?

011a7bcbe46b047436e38f579c248d5e.png

The guys comment in response is brilliant - "lads I was absolutely locked" :pac:

Anyone want a ticket for tuf, got two free the wife has had her fill

Gutted I missed your post would of snapped them up

Just in here now chilled out watching it

Yeah he's me best mate

That was Thursday he had been here since Tuesday and not slept. Lunatic

Not sure I'll last till end :) absolutely fecked from last night. This samman bloke might get a great ko to wake me up though

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Petermc83

What an amazing night! It was an incredible moment when Conor got his hand raised at the end. I didn't think we could top UFC Dublin last year but this is in another universe.
    The singsong back in the lobby in the MGM was unreal too

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Petermc83

What an amazing night! It was an incredible moment when Conor got his hand raised at the end. I didn't think we could top UFC Dublin last year but this is in another universe.
    The singsong back in the lobby in the MGM was unreal too

• Advertisement

What's the story seen more than one person wearing tricolours in tuf.

Samman is a happy man nice finish

Advertisement