Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forewarning of False Flag events July/August

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

omnithanos wrote: »
    The ad asked for people to portray different emergency scenarios in a standard government terror drill and they posted a photo of the Boston Bombing as an example of Crisis Actors

false-flag.jpg

Here's the Linkedin page for the lady who organised the staged Boston event.
    https://www.linkedin.com/pub/rene-fielding/2a/403/b75

I thought you blamed Seth McFarlane for Boston?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The ad asked for people to portray different emergency scenarios in a standard government terror drill and they posted a photo of the Boston Bombing as an example of Crisis Actors

false-flag.jpg

This link mentions how another Craigslist Ad was discovered looking for Crisis Actors before the LAX shooting.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2015/06/false-flag-alert-craigslist-ad-asking-for-crisis-actors-in-houston-for-july-4th-2470564.html

Here's the Linkedin page for the lady who organised the staged Boston event.
    https://www.linkedin.com/pub/rene-fielding/2a/403/b75

So they ask for crisis actors, then portray these crisis scenes as the real deal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

So they ask for crisis actors, then portray these crisis scenes as the real deal?

Yes and many of these actors appear in multiple staged events

11.jpg

21.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

11.jpg

21.jpg

So why haven't you or any of your other truth er friends gone in undercover to expose the lie?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The craigslist ad is from 2014, not this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭The barber of chewbacca

Yeah there was a train crash in Houston on July 4th but nobdody got hurt cos they had taken down the craigslist ad

http://abc13.com/news/train-crashes-into-big-rig-in-northwest-houston/828389/

So they planned an "event" but there was no crisis actors around to pretend to be injured but they went ahead with the "event" anyway? That makes no sense even if we follow your narrative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

11.jpg

21.jpg

At least they're efficient and use the same stock photo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

I'm genuinely concerned about this mans mental health.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I'm genuinely concerned about this mans mental health.

You should be more concerned with not breaking our charter here, and the site charter with personal insults to other members.
    Consider that a warning

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Desmonddoyle

So much for that prediction then. Which one is next?

Yeah, I can't wait for the next prediction.
    Is there a point at which you might entertain the possibility that you could be wrong, or run out of excuses ?

• Advertisement

Yeah, I can't wait for the next prediction.
    Is there a point at which you might entertain the possibility that you could be wrong, or run out of excuses ?

What's your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Desmonddoyle

What's your point?

What do you mean - it's not particularly cryptic ?

Let me rephrase to help you understand.

I too will be interested to hear what her/his next prediction is (hence the quote).
    I was also wondering if he/she would ever reconsider their theory if the predictions based on the theory are continually incorrect.

It appeared as though you were asking me that question as you'd quoted me directly and not the OP, nor made any reference to the OP in your question.

A simple misunderstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

Ipso wrote: »
    At least they're efficient and use the same stock photo.

I am not one for CTs normally but anyone care to explain this away? It's clearly the same person either acting or genuinely in some kind of distress, unless they were taken at the same place and she decided to change her clothes between photos it does seem just a tad weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭The barber of chewbacca

youtube! wrote: »
    I am not one for CTs normally but anyone care to explain this away? It's clearly the same person either acting or genuinely in some kind of distress, unless they were taken at the same place and she decided to change her clothes between photos it does seem just a tad weird.

http://wafflesatnoon.com/same-woman-at-aurora-sandy-hook-and-boston/

Maybe the above link will explain it. I'm not standing over the veracity of the the site but it can't be any less trustworthy than infowars or some of the other links used as sources in this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

youtube! wrote: »

Or the news station made a mix up from the archive, or it was made during fast fluid breaking news, which is very prone to mistakes. Hundreds of victims/witnesses from multiple events.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,083 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

How reliable is a craigslist ad anyway? I could post identical ads myself in every major city and someone out there would assume it was a government ploy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Overheal wrote: »
    How reliable is a craigslist ad anyway? I could post identical ads myself in every major city and someone out there would assume it was a government ploy

The question is. Do you actually work for the government?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Donald Trump's latest presidential campaign advert seems to be strangely prophetic.

But seriously, considering his current rhetoric, appeal with the bible belt voters and the increasing tensions with the Russians, would we want him in the White House.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Overheal wrote: »
    You've accidentally discovered the way to end terrorism. We can just put up loads of competing ads for crisis drills and the terrorist won't know which one to go to. Congratulations Overheal, you could well have brought peace to earth on our time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Gonna get a hell of a lot of loyalty on those confidentiality agreements for $200. Also sure to be attracting professional types who understand the importance of confidentiality in the workplace and won't go blabbing to all n'sundry.:rolleyes:

If we can get away from the micro detail, and look at the macro picture, can I just ask what you think is the end goal of all these false events, because quite frankly, its difficult to put all the pieces together into any logical framework that makes sense.

You would be surprised just how much confidentiality this can buy..

24956.jpg

It's not called a silencer for nothing :D

Advertisement