Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF competitions + prizes?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Word to the sharks who keep the good leagues to themselves and pounce on all the good stuff here without contributing - I will start posting your leagues so be courteous and share as this community should be about give and take and my analysis over the last few days is that the majority are just taking.

RmuqSk7.jpg

Tiny league with £250 1st prize and only one good player in the entire league.

http://www.beta-site.co.uk/emails/sharrocks_fantasy_football_2015/index.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

zarquon wrote: »
    Cleverbets free €500 league. league code: 775587-191328

http://cleverbetstips.com/fantasy-premierleague-2015-16/
    Found a €10 entry cash league with about 580 in the pot so far. Only 5 have a top 10k finish so it's not overly competitive. Will give the details via PM only as i'm no longer posting good leagues here. Based on league sign up pattern after posting here i see far too many leaches jumping on leagues without contributing anything which goes against the community spirit imo. I am also seeing a huge number of lurkers that aren't even registered or else don't bother posting at all.

If you've been contributing to the cause and are interested, PM me for details.

Good leagues are subjective though. Case in hand, this one has no interest for me but could be a holy grail for Mr.Prodston. :)

https://twitter.com/TheCarrowCrowd/status/622499605712801792
    Have a league with monthly prize of 2 Man United match tickets. PM for details if you have contributed to this thread.
    Brucebetting €500 1st prize.

CLeCsdTWEAA0Udv.png
    For those that are ignoring my sagely advice above here is a ridiculously large prize that 99.99% of you have no statistical chance of winning. ;)

11800393_630399263768693_2716008949696289010_n.jpg?oh=ef118b44df5bb828d1d11c8cbb11389c&oe=564517A9
    Have a smallish league with an IPAD air 2 as 1st prize. PM me for details if you are a regular contributor only.
    £200 prize league with only 36 players so far, highest rank 12k last year. PM for details if you are a regular contributor
    Tiny league with £250 1st prize and only one good player in the entire league. PM me only if you have provided leagues or ran leagues here.

:eek: where... what ... how ... :confused:

Is this Extreme Googling or what? :pac:

11796351_10153580088816584_8338580996406948696_n.jpg?oh=3c819f71f1d26ba194d5773cfb9f2228&oe=56554CF0

:eek: where... what ... how ... :confused:

Is this Extreme Googling or what? :pac:

Boolean magic ;)

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭rvpalldway

how do you know if you win a monthly league....if your doing shiit but then you have one unreal month? pleeese help

rvpalldway wrote: »
    how do you know if you win a monthly league....if your doing shiit but then you have one unreal month? pleeese help

You have to manually monitor it. There is a drop down filter on the mini league screen for monthly and quarterly scores.

Most people don't do this though and miss out. A good few DD monthly winners never claimed their prizes last year.

I picked up a few monthly prizes during my good spell so it's well worth keep an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

got to look at the terms. lot of leagues open only to certain residents - uk,northern ireland etc. other ones stipulate that you need to have betting accounts or like/follow them on facebook etc.

the chelsea fan league looks the best one. it looks very well run. i dont support a prem team so had no issue choosing them as my team which auto enters into the fan league. prizes and updates etc look very good.

in plenty of friends cash leagues so only had about 4 random leagues i could join. think the shoot league is a great one. free entry and very decent prices. no need to jump through hoops to be eligible either. code 1274895-304132

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Harps league - final push people.

Now over 170 entries, prize pot €1,700 and rising.

Its Irelands premier Fantasy Football Private League people. All the cool people are in it.

Don't miss the boat!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    Harps league - final push people.

Now over 170 entries, prize pot €1,700 and rising.

Its Irelands premier Fantasy Football Private League people. All the cool people are in it.

Don't miss the boat!!

Just signed up

Would people prefer monthly prizes for the highest cumulative monthly score, or more randomly for the highest GW score in the month. Small prizes, most of the pot for season winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,046 ✭✭✭✭CSF

FHFC, cheers for the spreadsheet on the leagues. Some pretty good public ones in there.

I'm in quite a few leagues now. Money being spent wisely in

1- 100quid H2h
    2- 50 quid h2h
    3- Harps classic and CL
    4- 20 euro work one
    5- 20 euro h2h with CSF.

230 quid for the year. Still well in profit from the last 3 years although last year was pretty awful.

Can't wait for Saturday now and the rage when someone you had in your first draft bags a brace and you took him out....
    Hi Aidy!!

Would people prefer monthly prizes for the highest cumulative monthly score, or more randomly for the highest GW score in the month. Small prizes, most of the pot for season winners.
    Cumulative. By a country mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Just started looking at this thread now. Actually read through every page, was very interesting :D I was only really looking at my subscribed threads really.

3 things:

Who is Edgebaston?
    That Finn Harps League seems good, dunno if I can justify another pay league though
    What was the posts that inspired that youtube vid by KevIRL? :D

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Just started looking at this thread now. Actually read through every page, was very interesting :D I was only really looking at my subscribed threads really.

3 things:

Who is Edgebaston?
    That Finn Harps League seems good, dunno if I can justify another pay league though

Edgbaston is an evil wizard who is very good at FPL and i suspect follows me around even though he's from Cork.

Just join it. Its the most superb elite pay league in the land, just passed €1,800 in pot.

Many posts. Much ranting from the exiled one.

CSF wrote: »
    Cumulative. By a country mile.

Yeah, he's just looking for small spot prizes to keep the general population interested so while most hardcore players would prefer effort to be rewarded i can see the logic. Probably 8×25.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

stephenl15 wrote: »

3 things:

Who is Edgebaston?
    Edgbaston won both the harps and bohs league last yr and is in general a fantasy football god. He doesn't post on here we think. But I bet he is lurking in the background.
    I finished 2nd in the harps league last yr there was a few from here in it. This yr will be a lot harder as a lot from here are in it now.
    Roryc used to post on here and he would bemoan his luck from time to time. That post was a boards classic.

Yeah, he's just looking for small spot prizes to keep the general population interested so while most hardcore players would prefer effort to be rewarded i can see the logic. Probably 8×25.
    Don't do it. It really is a bad step for what I consider to be the best of the non-boards leagues.

Edgbaston is an evil wizard who is very good at FPL and i suspect follows me around even though he's from Cork.

Just join it. Its the most superb elite pay league in the land, just passed €1,800 in pot.

Many posts. Much ranting from the exiled one.

Payment sent. Awaiting code :headinhands:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

110% cumulative.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Cork eh?......

Hello, I am Guy Incognito

4ff97d8d948d11f28399d882d4e66ee6.jpg

Edgbaston won both the harps and bohs league last yr and is in general a fantasy football god. He doesn't post on here we think. But I bet he is lurking in the background.
    I finished 2nd in the harps league last yr there was a few from here in it. This yr will be a lot harder as a lot from here are in it now.
    Roryc used to post on here and he would bemoan his luck from time to time. That post was a boards classic.

I beat Edgebaston last year. I am God.

Cork eh?......

Hello, I am Guy Incognito

4ff97d8d948d11f28399d882d4e66ee6.jpg

Funny thing happened today. Got an unexpected email from a company i deal with offeringto join a pay league, €10 in and the company was matching it. Heading for a pot of €400 and a quick look at the league revealed 1m plus ranks more common than not. Happy days. Money for jam.

Then i looked at the email and another recipient of the 5 or 6 it was sent to was a Mick Dineen in an organisation in Kerry. Jaw nearly hit the floor!! Turns out its not 'the hated one' but some coincidence!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Cumulative always went down well in the Bohs league.If you have any cash to spare...a small prize for the best GW score over the course of the season might be worth considering?

Cumulative always went down well in the Bohs league.Don't know if you have any cash to spare...a small prize for the best GW score over the course of the season might be worth considering?

Too much luck involved imo

Thanks for the feedback lads. It has been noted.

Entry at 187 now. 200 is in sight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Any sign of an Off the Ball code?

Or a Paddy Power one for that matter? All the other bookies seem to have free to enter leagues with prizes but I've no interest in having multiple betting accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

GetWithIt wrote: »
    Any sign of an Off the Ball code?

248078-427922 No mention of prizes though. Did they have any last season?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

sportsJOE.ie 799288-196812 :)

Advertisement