Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF Pay Leagues 2015/2016

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Is it too late or can I still get in on this?

Other thread says it's full now I'm afraid. There will be plenty of others.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,087 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Looks like I missed the cut for getting my 50 euro in, no hassle. I'll set up another league (20 euro entry to facilitate the more conservative amongst us). 150 for 1st and 50 for 2nd. 10 places, first to pay, first served. PM me for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Anyone setting up a 10 euro one tongue.png ? with max 10 ppl?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Thanks mrwillbeback for running the league enjoy your partial early retirement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

A Villa fan and a Frank Mir fan, how could you not trust him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Easy Rod wrote: »
    A Villa fan and a Frank Mir fan, how could you not trust him?

Haha I always overlooked the i and read it as "MrWillBeBack". Don't know why as I know who Frank Mir is :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Haha I always overlooked the i and read it as "MrWillBeBack". Don't know why as I know who Frank Mir is :P

Almost everyone does. After next week I may need to change to " Mirwontbeback"

:P

Almost everyone does. After next week I may need to change to " Mirwontbeback"

:P

It also looks like some sort of Danny Welbeck themed username on first viewing too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Lads,

Two still to pay for entry to the €50 euro league. I'll give until Friday - this was a first come first served league so will either cap it at 10 if not received or open up to two more.

Don't mean to be a d!ck but I am away from Saturday so really need this completed before then.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Lads,

Two still to pay for entry to the €50 euro league. I'll give until Friday - this was a first come first served league so will either cap it at 10 if not received or open up to two more.

Don't mean to be a d!ck but I am away from Saturday so really need this completed before then.

Cheers
    Just want to clarify that I'm not one of these 2 and you've received mine, as I was one of the late payers originally

• Registered Users Posts: 16,696 ✭✭✭✭dahat

A new H2H League here folks.

Limited to 10.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057461993

CSF wrote: »
    Just want to clarify that I'm not one of these 2 and you've received mine, as I was one of the late payers originally

Late? You were one of the early risers !!

You'll all good.

:D

2 non payers so closing the league with 10 entrants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

2 non payers so closing the league with 10 entrants

Does this mean it's winner takes all again?

Lads, taking into account the pending game and with manual calculations I have Andy O'Dowd as the overall winner by only 2 points from the valiant Stephen who was up there all season.

Andy, can you pm me your paypal or bank details and I'll get the cash to you asap.

I had a poxy season but will be back in July. I'm thinking of doing another 10 man league for same stakes. I'll give first priority to the current entrants and if not we can open it out.

Thanks to all, well played.

lads, this was sent by PM but I had to share it publicly. This is the kind of person who make boards what it is at the best of times.

Hi mirwillbeback,
    Thanks for organising this league, I wasn't expecting to win it be peaked at the right time. I think stephenl15 deserves something considering the way it went down so can you send him back his €50 and also keep €50 for yourself and send the rest over to me.

What an absolute gent and I am very taken aback.

Stephen - send me your details.

Thanks so much Andy :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

That's great stuff

lads, this was sent by PM but I had to share it publicly. This is the kind of person who make boards what it is at the best of times.

Hi mirwillbeback,
    Thanks for organising this league, I wasn't expecting to win it be peaked at the right time. I think stephenl15 deserves something considering the way it went down so can you send him back his €50 and also keep €50 for yourself and send the rest over to me.

Excellent gesture. Now if every member of the FSA football league could follow suit and send me 20 euro that would be greatly appreciated.

No but seriously, fair play. What poster is that?

Excellent gesture. Now if every member of the FSA football league could follow suit and send me 20 euro that would be greatly appreciated.

No but seriously, fair play. What poster is that?

Dearg 81

• Advertisement

Dearg 81

Legend.

Hi mirwillbeback,

Wow! I dunno what to say really. I've been keeping clear of this site I was so raging so only seeing this now:P Had my final college exam today so yesterday didn't help with the study but all finished now :D

I'll accept the offer graciously. Dearg81 you are a legend. Well played on the Giroud (C). Knew I couldn't get him in with my three Arsenal and worked to perfection to pip me. Congrats :)

Legend.

Ye I know but what about Dearg 81☺

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

No worries. Enjoy the exam celebrations. Go spend all that money in 1 pub ;-)

Advertisement