Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF Pay Leagues 2015/2016

Options
  • 29-06-2015 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

The official website is now down, which suggests things are in motion to have us all ready to go in the next week or two. About time :)

Next seasons pay leagues will be taken over by Lemlin due to my work commitments. I will be working with him over next few weeks to help him with the running of the same, as the monthly prizes are difficult for me to settle up due to my travels (I'm a hitman :eek:)

I am going to run one league, open only to 10 people - 50 euro to enter, no other prizes bar the winner taking the full amount. This is open only on a first come basis, so please PM me if interested.

You will see updates from me and Lemlin over next few weeks regarding the traditional boards league.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Hope they don't faff around for ages now and just get the dam thing started.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I just know the first year I'm actually playing for money will be my worst yet :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Hoping to go better in both the normal and H2H leagues this time around, good craic no matter what though. Cheers to mirwillbeback and now Lemlin for their time

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

In

• Registered Users Posts: 30 fergalc

FF Pay Leagues 2015/2016

Hi mirwillbeback, I don't have enough posts to PM you but can I join your €50 pay league?
    Best Regards,
    Fergal

PS, Was part of your Boards Pay League last year and won a manager of the month, only saw your post about contacting you if I didn't receive payment. Am I too late to collect?
    My Team Details: x-man *
    Name: Fergal Coleman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,087 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'll enter the 50 league too, will it be winner takes all or a few prizes?

CSF wrote: »
    I'll enter the 50 league too, will it be winner takes all or a few prizes?

Says winner take all in the OP.

I think we should keep it to people who participate on the forum. Better for the banter boring if its just a random league and there is no chatter going on around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

jimmii wrote: »
    I think we should keep it to people who participate on the forum. Better for the banter boring if its just a random league and there is no chatter going on around it.

+1
    I'm glad lemlin is taking over too. The other guy was OK but you prefer someone to be a regular poster when handing over money.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    +1
    I'm glad lemlin is taking over too. The other guy was OK but you prefer someone to be a regular poster when handing over money.

Bit harsh. He didn't have to do it. He did it out of his own goodwill!

• Advertisement

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Bit harsh. He didn't have to do it. He did it out of his own goodwill!

Did you miss where I said the other guy was ok?

Did you miss where I said the other guy was ok?

Ok seems more of a negative than positive to me :P

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Ok seems more of a negative than positive to me :P

OK.

Then the kitty wouldn't be as high ;)

Then the kitty wouldn't be as high ;)

I'm sure we could get 10 regulars surely! I PM'd pretty quickly and there were already 7 at that point hopefully its not all random ringers!

I'm sure we could get 10 regulars surely! I PM'd pretty quickly and there were already 7 at that point hopefully its not all random ringers!

Ah, you're talking about the €50 league. I thought you meant the normal pay league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

+1

Cheers Lucas.

Only here on boards since 2006 but obviously not posting in your favoured forums.

Apologies for that FFS :rolleyes:

Cheers Lucas.

Only here on boards since 2006 but obviously not posting in your favoured forums.

Didn't mean any offence. I've been in the league a couple of times and everything went fine and I appreciate your hard work but I still stand by the fact that it's nicer knowing the guy I'll hand money over to is a regular poster on here. You've 66 posts on this forum in almost 3 years , Lemlin will probably do that in 1 week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Didn't mean any offence. I've been in the league a couple of times and everything went fine and I appreciate your hard work but I still stand by the fact that it's nicer knowing the guy I'll hand money over to is a regular poster on here. You've 66 posts on this forum in almost 3 years , Lemlin will probably do that in 1 week.

I think "OK" was a bad choice of words, hes ran good leagues for a few years and always paid out so deserves a bit more respect.

I'm in for the €50 league anyway, I'll transfer it over today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'll be in for the normal pay league but not the €50 one -- I know what you lot are like!

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I think "OK" was a bad choice of words, hes ran good leagues for a few years and always paid out so deserves a bit more respect.

I'm in for the €50 league anyway, I'll transfer it over today.

Did you miss this in my post?
    I appreciate your hard work

FPL hasn't even started let alone the season and the bickering has already started! FPL really needs to start soon or it'll drive us all crazy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I'll be in for the normal pay league but not the €50 one -- I know what you lot are like!

Same here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Cheers Lucas.

I for one always appreciated you running the pay league. You were always 100% up front and reliable to pay out and I hope the big winners left a little with you as a thank you for running it.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

+1

Postcount doesn't make a difference, plenty of long time posters have turned scammers around boards. I'd much rather someone with a proven track record of receiving funds and paying on time.

Cheers fellas - only one person ever gave me a cut and that was you Kev ;)

Happy to run it, most lads who entered are sound, but there were one or two who made more work for me than the other 99%.

Over to Lemlin now. I hope he keeps up his post count !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Happy to run it, most lads who entered are sound, but there were one or two who made more work for me than the other 99%.

Cheers for all your work . Hope I wasn't a pain in the ass with my antiquated means of money transfer. You've been a gentleman in all my dealings with you. Lemlin can be a bit of a grumpy bollocks and if anybody is to throw away his (online) life and all his mates for a few hundred quid it's gonna be a Cavan man.:pac:;)

8 spaces gone in the 50 euro league, only 2 left.

In so far

jimmii
    Stephenl15
    spock.
    mirwillbeback
    dearg81
    hackers
    adpro
    fergalc

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

This post is just to increase the count.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Is it too late or can I still get in on this?

Advertisement