Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexicans partying late into the night.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

When i read fiesta music i got a mental image of a crowd wearing sumbero hats packed into a ford fiesta with the radio up

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SlinkyDog

They are probably trying to get rid of their drunk inbred paddy neighbors!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

The crowd having an outdoor party here were done by about 11.30 - what a polite party.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,308 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

The crowd having an outdoor party here were done by about 11.30 - what a polite party.

That was just some pre-club drinks. Free in after midnight. We'll be back around four. Will knock in to see if you've any skins

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Collie D wrote: »
    That was just some pre-club drinks. Free in after midnight. We'll be back around four. Will knock in to see if you've any skins

I won't be in. I'm driving your widescreen over to the ex. On a sidenote, I got short-taken and took a piss in your kettle. Sorry 'bout that. And I might have left the bath running...

• Advertisement

I won't be in. I'm driving your widescreen over to the ex. On a sidenote, I got short-taken and took a piss in your kettle. Sorry 'bout that. And I might have left the bath running...

As long as you turned the immersion off

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

OP,when they start to settle down for a bit of sleep crank either one of these up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

tempted to spin up and join in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

I won't be in. I'm driving your widescreen over to the ex.
    You'd better f'uckin' park properly! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

The auld Mexican accents would be a giveaway alright.

Si Señor

• Advertisement

Si

He said Mexican, not Spanish.

Some people are idiots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Collie D wrote: »
    He said Mexican, not Spanish.

Some people are idiots

Si

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Not a NSA agent

Build a fence around their house, they'll sneak out during the night and you'll never see them again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

But a fan.. Windows closed, cooler and the noise is great for getting to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Merces

You need to soften their cough.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Mahou

Cinco de Mayo isn´t celebrated much by Mexicans. More of a gringo thing. Argentina beat Columbia tonight in the Copa America. Might be related to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Get a hat and a blanket & stand outside their house......

Advertisement