Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexicans partying late into the night.

Options
  • 26-06-2015 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I live in a peaceful area in Beaumont which consists of elderly people and the odd family. For the past week or so, a large group of people who we believe to be Mexicans (considering the fact they celebrated Cinco de Mayo back in May and that they all have Mexican accents) have became louder and louder in playing their fiesta music late into the night. Due to the heat these past few weeks we have no choice but to leave our bedroom windows on summer-lock during the night which results in the wonderful tune filling our ears until about 3-4 in the morning. I don't even know when they moved in, nobody can recall a 'For Sale' sign or any sort of moving trucks, etc at the house it is like they just appeared. Any ideas on what we should do to calm down the late night festivities?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Get some tequila and join the party, gringo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Stick a bomb in their piñata....BOOM....that'll learn em.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Play Danny o Donnell really, really loud...they'll move after the 2nd night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

The auld Mexican accents would be a giveaway alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,361 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Get yourself a large sombrero, grow a big droopy moustache and start traveling on a donkey . You'll fit right in with the senoritas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

They're Spanish. Hard to differentiate between the two but bird flue targets Mexicans more so than the Spanish as it was invented for the purpose. So get Bird flu and spread it on their toast, see what happens then we'll know what we're dealing with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Hang around outside their house for a couple of hours wearing a black bomber jacket with 'US BORDER CONTROL' on the back of it. If you have dark sunglasses, put them on too. They should disperse pretty quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

You better go home Mexican revellers
    Away from Kilbarron Road
    Stop all of your drinking
    And let the neighbours get a doze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Toss a half burnt sombrero into the front garden. They'll be so horrified that they'll high tail back to Mehecco on their donkays, gringo.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

horny mexican sluts partying in Beaumont you say

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Call the cops with a noise complaint?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

You'll never catch me making fun of Mexicans.

No way, José.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Taxiiiiiii

• Registered Users Posts: 12,142 ✭✭✭✭blade1

What do Mexicans put under their carpet?
    Underlay underlay underlay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Give them a Mexican wave...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?

Roberto

Here's some relaxing music to calm you down OP

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

You better go home Mexican revellers
    Away from Kilbarron Road
    Stop all of your drinking
    And let the neighbours get a doze

Kilbarron Road is about as much a part of Beaumont as Donegal is.

They are probably adjusting to the time difference OP.

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Kilbarron Road is about as much a part of Beaumont as Donegal is.

They are probably adjusting to the time difference OP.

It's near the hospital and it sounds like Tannery Row, that's good enough for me, I know nothing about ye Dubs and your townlands, you're all the wan sow's pigs to me.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 35 IrishWandering

Here's some relaxing music to calm you down OP

Interestingly, that is exactly what they were dancing to at around 10 o'clock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,304 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

pablo128 wrote: »
    Hang around outside their house for a couple of hours wearing a black bomber jacket with 'US BORDER CONTROL' on the back of it. If you have dark sunglasses, put them on too. They should disperse pretty quick.

Pablo knows what he's talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 35 IrishWandering

pablo128 wrote: »

Perfect, I could probably get myself an outfit off ebay.
    I have found two loud speakers that I stopped using due to their broken sound that caused the music to shudder the entire house. I plan on connecting one to my laptop and one to my phone and proceeding to play a series of police sirens. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

• Registered Users Posts: 12,142 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I used to go out with a Mexican girl who had only one big tooth in the middle of her gum.
    Juan-ita!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

What do you call two Mexican firemen?

Jose and Hose B.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,960 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Does the house have an upstairs balcony, perhaps? That's one proven way of stopping a loud late night party. :eek:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 11,304 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

bnt wrote: »
    Does the house have an upstairs balcony, perhaps? That's one proven way of stopping a loud late night party. :eek:

Not funny, dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Herpes Cineplex

blade1 wrote: »
    What do Mexicans put under their carpet?
    Underlay underlay underlay!

So bad, I just had to thank it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Admit it. You too imagined Mexicans around a fire singing loudly and firing guns in the air.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

What do you call a Mexican who lost his car?

Carlos!

Advertisement