Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland to strict?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Why are you, as an Irish person, like that, do you think?

Clearly i'm riding west into the sunset against the tide.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Clearly i'm riding west into the sunset against the tide.

And all those other Irish posters who write about what all Irish people except them are like are also the only ones swimming against the tide.

And all those other Irish posters who write about what all Irish people except them are like are also the only ones swimming against the tide.

Are they? That doesn't make much sense Moo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Are they? That doesn't make much sense Moo.

I know, it's strange.

I know, it's strange.

Funny how far pedantry doesn't get you when you can't use it correctly alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Are you annoyed you dont get food poisoning at home:confused:

How on this planet could you be confused? Honestly. Why would anyone want food posioning? Are you honestly stupid enough to post that. Yes course I want food posioning when I return home. My point is we are an EU member like Spain, so why do they have seemly different regulation that isn't anywhere near Irelands standard which to me is much much better. When it's all EU regulations, ivt was just another EXAMPLE of what I can SEE, what else do they just turn a blind eye to? Fish quotas etc..? Is it just Spain that's like this. Do you understand my post now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

All our food traceability is aimed at the farmer/primary producer. Yet the last 3 major food scares(BSE pork dioxin horsemeat) were caused by big industries cutting corners. Too much bureaucracy aimed at the small man while the big man gets off scot free.

Advertisement