Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking: Terror attack on French gas factory, several casualties

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

No doubt some of these clowns will get through with our open door policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

That's terrifying :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The old Muslim extremists promoting the "religion of peace" again I see :rolleyes:

Scumbags!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

It's like something from 24!

Where's jack!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Those who commit such crimes need to be dealt with in the same way they deal with their so called enemies....chop their bloody heads......make em suffer first. Pure dogs. If they dont want to live a life the way we do then it would it be great if they would just F off and stick to their own little weird world and kill each other over there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Oh no :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,527 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

banquo wrote: »
    "Muslam" sounds like a Disney character.

Edit: Wow, mod was on the ball there!

Heh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Chemical Byrne

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLAM.

Er, yes it 100% is. This is a group who advocate extreme islamic views and, in actual fact, they are hell bent on world domination. It might sound like a joke but that is actually their goal.

These perps at the gas factory are on borrowed time. Expect to hear of their liquidation soon, just as what happened to the Charlie Hebdo squad.

If these kind of things keep happening, sooner or later Europe has to wake up, cop on and stop pussyfooting around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

These perps at the gas factory are on borrowed time. Expect to hear of their liquidation soon, just as what happened to the Charlie Hebdo squad.

I don't follow?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 whiteramekin

it's funny how people are still making fun of the 'muslamic rape gangs' guy after the whole rotherham thing kinda painted his paranoid fantasies in a more accurate light

• Advertisement

Er, yes it 100% is. This is a group who advocate extreme islamic views and, in actual fact, they are hell bent on world domination. It might sound like a joke but that is actually their goal.

If these kind of things keep happening, sooner or later Europe has to wake up, cop on and stop pussyfooting around

Its a shame nothing will happen tho as the world seems terrified of these dogs. They need to be crushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

MOD: Folks, please don't feed trolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

BAN THIS RACIST, MODS.

Who is being racist.

STOP and think really hard before you use the race card.

Nobody on here has been racist so cop on with yourself.

obezyana wrote: »
    Its a shame nothing will happen tho as the world seems terrified of these dogs. They need to be crushed.

Let's send in the marines, Ooh Rah

I think he's been chucked out already, punisher. May as well ignore it.

R.I.P to all those that have been murdered.

I do hope they are caught and suffer for what they have done.

Let's send in the marines, Ooh Rah

Another crusade :) ill take up arms myself.

Samaris wrote: »
    I think he's been chucked out already, punisher. May as well ignore it.

Grand stuff as its just bad to be playing such cards.

It's a pretty lazy argument, yeah. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I truly feel sorry for the Muslim community. These terrorists don't even represent Muslims and are using their religion to try and justify their own goals.

However Muslims need to stand up against these terrorists and tell them to stop committing these acts in their name.

• Advertisement

Big Nasty wrote: »
    I truly feel sorry for the Muslim community. These terrorists don't even represent Muslims and are using their religion to try and justify their own goals.

However Muslims need to stand up against these terrorists and tell them to stop committing these acts in their name.

This not about religion its about dogs killing people because they can. Its gone beyond religion at this stage.

Personally if I were a muslim I'd be inclined to be distancing myself from the religion at this point or at least keep it on the down low. I think a lot of them take it a bit too seriously anyway.

Terrifying. Absolutely terrifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,977 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

this is gonna be a serious problem for europe going forward. this migrant problem is serious. news stating decapitated person may have been one of the attackers. time will tell i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Head was chopped off then stuck on a spike next to a flag

Jesus h christ thats rough

Another crusade :) ill take up arms myself.

My God is better than yours :pac:

Just how on earth do fellas actually get it into their heads that this would be a good idea. Like, have they nothing better to be doing with their time or have any ambition in life that they just piss themselves away on this sort of Jihadi jibberish and commit such terrible crimes. Darwin award for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

This not about religion its about dogs killing people because they can. Its gone beyond religion at this stage.

Absolutely but they are doing it in the name of Islam, i.e. twisting things to try justify their own goals. They don't represent the Muslim community and Muslims need to condemn these terrorists.

You can draw similar comparisons to the IRA here after Enniskillen and Omagh where we as a community stood up and said that we had enough of the killing and that we didn't want this done in our name. That was the beginning of the end for the IRA.

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    this is gonna be a serious problem for europe going forward. this migrant problem is serious. news stating decapitated person may have been one of the attackers. time will tell i guess

One of the attackers chopped the other attackers head off? Can't be right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

France seems to get a lot of these attacks.
    Horrible that they wrote on that mans decapitated head.

Advertisement