Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

''Dispute between rival biker gangs sees man fatally shot in head''

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

ThisRegard wrote: »
    You sure you're still not thinking of Sons of Anarchy?

Where's that reality diagram Ted uses to help Dougal.........

sons of anarchy, sunday times ... whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    Process of elimination leaves Sons of Silence MC, Mongols MC & Bandidos MC, the latter already being courted by one of the Alliance clubs & who now have a chapter on the channel islands but not the UK mainland.
    DaleB91 wrote: »
    Whats been courted?
    It was done by Caballeros MC who done the shooting, apparently offshoot off Bandidos MC. We already have the Outlaws MC. HA have a good few members in Dublin
    You misunderstood my post DaleB91...

The post I quoted mentioned a foreign MC looking to gain turf in Ireland.

I in no way, was proportioning blame to these MC's for the fatality this weekend.

I was simply ruminating on the possible international MC's that would have the juice to be so bold as to lay claim to a piece of this island, taking into consideration the alliance of 4 indigenous MC's & 2 major international players already resident, if you will.

As to courting...sure 'tis the auld fashioned way of wooing possible suitors to ye ;)

All one has to do is check out the gallery on these MC websites to see who is partying with who!

& seriously dude, don't be throwing club speculation up on an open forum, bull**** or no...not cool!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Facebook page seems.to be gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Massimo Cassagrande

sasta le wrote: »

Outlawed?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Whoever was over the Facebook page wrote up that he was out of The Road Tramps so he must of closed the account as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Whoever was over the Facebook page wrote up that he was out of The Road Tramps so he must of closed the account as well.
    Who cares?

No disrespect lad's, but seriously, a man has lost his life, his partner & kin are grieving & I'm sure his bro's are hurting.

Let them lay their bro/man to rest & leave speculation to the media citizens.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,854 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

fryup wrote: »
    :confused:

so if i was to go around with a let say..honda 50 club patch on my back ill get the sh!t kicked out of me ?

is that rule worldwide??

It's an unwritten rule. And i do believe it is worldwide. And if there was a "Honda 50 MCC", then you very well might get attacked for wearing a back patch. Forgot to mention, you also need to be careful of the colours you choose. Anything too close to an MC and words will be had! I'm not sure how hard the MC's go on back patches here, but from the few i know in MCC's, you just simply do not do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

It's an unwritten rule. And i do believe it is worldwide. And if there was a "Honda 50 MCC", then you very well might get attacked for wearing a back patch. Forgot to mention, you also need to be careful of the colours you choose. Anything too close to an MC and words will be had! I'm not sure how hard the MC's go on back patches here, but from the few i know in MCC's, you just simply do not do it!

Aye. Thumps have been awarded for wearing backpatches or even inappropriate colours without clearing it with the local full-backpatch MC outfit first. My own view is that this whole caper is a bit ridiculous but that's just, like, my OPINION maaaan! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

These guys sound like nutjobs watching too many movies

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

These guys sound like nutjobs watching too many movies

This is going on since long before you knew what movies were.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

jimgoose wrote: »
    This is going on since long before you knew what movies were.

Old movies then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cold War Kid

Peter Fonda movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Old movies then.

Would have to be very, very, old movies seeing as the MC culture supposedly started as far back as the 30s with The Outlaws and in the 40s with the Hells Angels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Sounds like something people would grow out of around nine or ten

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Hells Angels were run out of Ireland by the IRA, how long have they been back now?

Was it not the uvf?sure same difference i suppose.Ive drank with some of them on occasion,freewheelers down in Waterford,and nicer lads you wouldn't meet.Another time I witnessed a gang of them (not freewheelers) kicking the bollix out of each other at a rally out in the man of war, but if you have a few hundred people getting twisted drunk in a tent for 18 hours in the height of summer that's bound to happen,whether they happen to be bikers or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

See the Bandidos have a chapter here now. Anyone know what impact it will have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

John_Rambo wrote: »
    See the Bandidos have a chapter here now. Anyone know what impact it will have?

well at least the Bandidos let non white people join as well which is nice.
    some of the Few tried to de patch me and a mate 20 something years ago for wearing megadeth back patches with other badges above and below, we had no idea what was happening but it was then i realised i didn't want a harley. we lost the idiots on our 125 scramblers.
    didn't know what their problem was we thought wearing a denim jacket over a leather was metal not an invitation for a beating.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Tigger wrote: »
    well at least the Bandidos let non white people join as well which is nice.
    some of the Few tried to de patch me and a mate 20 something years ago for wearing megadeth back patches with other badges above and below, we had no idea what was happening but it was then i realised i didn't want a harley. we lost the idiots on our 125 scramblers.
    didn't know what their problem was we thought wearing a denim jacket over a leather was metal not an invitation for a beating.

You

Are

Kidding

Me?

Kids on scramblers with band patches sewn on to their coats being targeted? Was this in Ireland?

80's scrambling look is so cool compared to the Harley image in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

John_Rambo wrote: »
    You

Are

Kidding

Me?

Kids on scramblers with band patches sewn on to their coats being targeted? Was this in Ireland?

80's scrambling look is so cool compared to the Harley image in my opinion.
    20 something years ago was the 90's I'm sorry to say 93 or 94 iirc
    Bikes were late 80's tho a kdx and a dtr both over bored on gripsters
    I reckon my yammy got me around faster than I can on my ktm on Pirelli because back then falling off didn't hurt :p

Advertisement