Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭scouttio

jamesbere wrote: »
    Jesus do people see that bench boost as a shiny new button they just have to press. Seem to be a lot of player's using it.

I'd say there's a lot of people not realising you can only play it once

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

scouttio wrote: »
    I'd say there's a lot of people not realising you can only play it once

Good point, it's a good feature. Trying to pick the right time to use them is going to be interesting decision to make this season

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Is there any way of finding out how many people are in a league or even a country without scrolling through the rankings? Like how many players are entered from Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Is there any way of finding out how many people are in a league or even a country without scrolling through the rankings? Like how many players are entered from Ireland?
    I don't think so.
    To go faster you can display page 2 of the league you wish to scroll and then change the page number in the address.

e.g. here's the French league page 2 of the rankings http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/93/standings/?ls-page=2
    Took me less than 2 min to find out there are currently 143 pages and 7145 players in it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

iroced wrote: »
    I don't think so.
    To go faster you can display page 2 of the league you wish to scroll and then change the page number in the address.

e.g. here's the French league page 2 of the rankings http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/93/standings/?ls-page=2
    Took me less than 2 min to find out there are currently 143 pages and 7145 players in it ;)

4089 pages in the Irish league :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

I reckon I am on page 4060 of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Top of the Irish league REALLY wanted a quick start! GW1 Bench Boost GW2 Triple C!!

Gooners wrote: »

Page 620 oh yeh :cool:

jimmii wrote: »
    Top of the Irish league REALLY wanted a quick start! GW1 Bench Boost GW2 Triple C!!

Madness.

Madness.

Captained Payet this week well played Irish leader guy well played.

I am guessing if you keep an eye on their ID they might just hold on to a top million spot by the end of the season but not much better.

• Advertisement

4060 is 8 points so hope not!

Captained Payet this week well played Irish leader guy well played.

I am guessing if you keep an eye on their ID they might just hold on to a top million spot by the end of the season but not much better.

Worked out ok for him but who am I to comment anyway. Still have Walcott.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I also captained Payet this week, no where near the top thou :(

Good old Fergal McEnaney propping us all up with his -305 points and ironically calling his team Manchester United. 91 transfers this week that is commitment. Nice use of the TC chip on Schweinsteiger in GW1. He's still not good enough for last place those this chap decided to make 184 transfers this week. Surely there are better things to do with your time than clicking random transfers??

Worked out ok for him but who am I to comment anyway. Still have Walcott.

If my TC only gets me 27 points I will be a little disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I also captained Payet this week, no where near the top thou :(

That's because you didn't triple captained him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

<---3680 :(

Where would you spend 1.4m going spare on this 6?

Tekkers instead of Gomis? Vardy instead of Sakho and Silva instead of YYT? Not on WC just tinkering to have two City players in for their run.

YYT - Sanchez - Mane
    Sakho - Gomis - Aguero

Planning on going with that 6 in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Wally on the bench again!
    Selected by 8.1%
    65k took him out in GW2
    Nearly 10k have transferred him out in GW3 already.
    Will his drop in value continue even if he grabs a goal/assist from bench today?
    Still trying to get a handle on how valuations change
    sanchez in instead seems my most likely first transfer of game.
    Have money in the bank thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

How likely is Sagna to keep his starting place? Two CS in two weeks and for 5m is excellent value for a City defender but id imagine Zabaleta will be looking for the RB spot back?? Has he been injured or why hasn't he played?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

How likely is Sagna to keep his starting place? Two CS in two weeks and for 5m is excellent value for a City defender but id imagine Zabaleta will be looking for the RB spot back?? Has he been injured or why hasn't he played?

He was at the copa America only back training a while I'd imagine he will get his place back fairly soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Was looking at the same, was listed as one of the Copa America players getting a longer break along with Aguero etc, might actually have needed it. Too much of a rotation risk for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

bohsman wrote: »
    Was looking at the same, was listed as one of the Copa America players getting a longer break along with Aguero etc, might actually have needed it. Too much of a rotation risk for me.

Bollix, was hoping someone would say he had fallen out with Pellegrini or something :pac:

Knew it was too good to be true

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

I found a great post on here last year with all the fixtures done out and colour coordinated for hard/easy fixtures.
    Anyone do one out this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I found a great post on here last year with all the fixtures done out and colour coordinated for hard/easy fixtures.
    Attached is mine.

I just use the ticker on FFS you can colour code it by attack or defence or by your own system which is handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

QPR have received 2 firm offers for charlie Austin according to les Ferdinand......

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Attached is mine.

damn cant seem to open xlsx on this computer just xls
    I just use the ticker on FFS you can colour code it by attack or defence or by your own system which is handy.

found it. looks great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

Anybody on here having trouble with the fantasy football buddy app,playing up all the time nothing working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

i'll be very tempted to play triple captain GW4 Aguero at home to Watford

Advertisement