Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are you dressing your baby in this warmer weather?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

L has heat rash, but it was 38 degrees here today so I'm not surprised. It's very hard to keep cool inside or out in this weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

Thankfully his heat rash flared up and cleared up within 24 hours, but he was a miserable rash covered little thing by 11pm God love him. I've really realised just what a warm body he is, he's been in the company of another baby the same age all weekend and that baby was constantly in vest and onesie and was fine (as far as I could tell) while my boy was in just a vest or short playsuit most of the time and was still roasting, any more clothes and he got all hot and cranky.

Advertisement