Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

fin12 wrote: »
    Cant stand Max or Jordan.

Jon and Josh for me, Jon the game player and Josh the biggest p****

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I really cant understand Lauren why she wouldn't just pick Ben, why not have another week of getting to know him. seemed like a nice guy.

Well Jess is really going to regret sleeping with Max, he is an absolute two faced creep who has completely used her and is not one bit serious about having a relationship with her but Jess has only herself to blame f**k sake hes only all over you again because Naomi's not there and just wants to get his hole. Id love to beat the **** out of him for the way he treats women, somebody really needs to wipe the smile of his face. I cant understand how not one single girl in there took Jess aside and was like "hello he dumped you and he is only crawling back now because your one is gone, he doesn't give two s***s about you and thinks your a slag, are you really going to let him use you like that".

Love island is back in the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

fin12 wrote: »
    Love island is back in the summer.

vlcsnap-00641.jpg

:o:o:o:D:);)

• Advertisement

Love island starting tonight on utv Ireland 9pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

I can't resist posting Father Stone again. I just can't. :o:o:o:o:o:);)

vlcsnap-00641.jpg

Advertisement