Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2015

Options
  • 08-06-2015 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,919 ✭✭✭✭

Kicked off tonight on ITV 2 with Caroline Flack hosting

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Can't believe they've stooped so low as to take this show out of the cellar after almost a decade, remove all the dust, snip off some of its features, polish what's left, and put it on the airwaves... :o:o:o:o:o

(The article below was written before Caroline was announced as host.)

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/13/love-island-is-returning-revamped-version-of-show-to-air-on-itv2-5061251/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭pooch90

Watched the first one, Caroline Flack is just pointless,I just don't get why she is such an ITV darling,dull as dish water.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Its rubbish all right but for some reason i want to keep watching it, I hope they do a celebrity version, they are always way better.

I remember when Sophie Anderton was in it, that was hilarious, her fights with Paul and they way she was obsessed with Shane from Boy zone.

fin12 wrote: »
    Its rubbish all right but for some reason i want to keep watching it, I hope they do a celebrity version, they are always way better.

I remember when Sophie Anderton was in it, that was hilarious, her fights with Paul and they way she was obsessed with Shane from Boy zone.

But the last time they did a celeb version... no-one watched it. :o:D;)

But the last time they did a celeb version... no-one watched it. :o:D;)

I watched it, haha I think you would get more people watching a celebrity version than you would this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭branners69

Its rubbish all right but for some reason i want to keep watching it...

It is bad but I wonder if the two new girls will shake things up a bit! Will be good to see how "loyal" the lads will be now!

branners69 wrote: »
    It is bad but I wonder if the two new girls will shake things up a bit! Will be good to see how "loyal" the lads will be now!

I dont think any of the guys will be loyal except i think is his name Johnathan whos with hannah, actually in fairness to Lauren she had them all coped, I dont think yet anybody really genuinely likes each other I think its all about the money. I think Lauren is the most real out of all of them in there. I wouldn't trust anybody in there. :):D

I dont think any of the guys will be loyal except i think is his name Johnathan whos with hannah, actually in fairness to Lauren she had them all coped, I dont think yet anybody really genuinely likes each other I think its all about the money. I think Lauren is the most real out of all of them in there. I wouldn't trust anybody in there. :):D

Johnathan seems to like her a lot more than she likes him. Josh will be fuming he cant be with the new blonde, wait until he sees how Jess made a show of herself in the room with the twin.

My favourite at the moment is the tall blonde girl Zoe, but she seems to be very smitten by the Hulk!

Johnathan seems to like her a lot more than she likes him. Josh will be fuming he cant be with the new blonde, wait until he sees how Jess made a show of herself in the room with the twin.

My favourite at the moment is the tall blonde girl Zoe, but she seems to be very smitten by the Hulk!

I was actually thinking that when I heard the new girl was coming in that the hulk might be interested in her, actually when he started crying over lauren dissing him that made me like him as a person, Ya Zoe seems nice as well, I couldn't stand the twins.

I'm watching it on youtube so I'm a day behind, have to watch last night's episode this evening. :)

Love Island is getting good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jess doesn't care about Josh, she just can't handle the fact that a guy has chosen another girl over her, before the two girls moved in shes was in her element because all the guys in the house stepped forward and said they fancied her but the fact there's another girl now that the guys appear to fancy more, she's cracking up.

• Advertisement

Jess is a loo-laa! :D She cant handle rejection at all, and the cheek of her playing the girl code card!

I was disappointed with Zoe, I thought she would be stronger then that. She got as b!tchy as Jess did.

A new guy going in tonight, would be great if he picked Hannah to stir things up with Jonathan!

Ya Zoe is really showing her true colors, not a nice person. I just thin k Lauren is the only one in there being herself, I was glad she was saved. Johnathan's accent is really funny.

Ya Zoe is really showing her true colors, not a nice person. I just thin k Lauren is the only one in there being herself, I was glad she was saved. Johnathan's accent is really funny.

I dont know if you have seen Zoe's date with Chris yet? If not, she gets worse!

I agree Lauren is the only one who is being normal.

I like Jonathan and Hannah, but apparently they share the same agent!

I dont know if you have seen Zoe's date with Chris yet? If not, she gets worse!

I agree Lauren is the only one who is being normal.

I like Jonathan and Hannah, but apparently they share the same agent!

No I haven't seen that yet, ya I heard that Johnathan and Hannah knew each other before they went in. I suppose we will only know if its real if they continue to see other after the show

Zoe is a complete asshole, there was no need to treat Chris like that on the date, first of all she wouldn't still even be on the island only for chris picking her and I cant understand one bit how she could act like that, Chris hasn't done anything to her to act that rude to him, her and jess are nut jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

This show is really a pile of s**t, was expecting so much more. Really bad casting such a boring and bland selection.

Zoe is a complete asshole, there was no need to treat Chris like that on the date, first of all she wouldn't still even be on the island only for chris picking her and I cant understand one bit how she could act like that, Chris hasn't done anything to her to act that rude to him, her and jess are nut jobs.

Zoe makes Jess look normal! She falls hook, line and sinker for the Hulk. He "pies" her and she is then a complete weapon to Chris, she makes out like he is Shrek or something. And now she thinks she has a chance with Luis! Nut job is right!

You have to laugh at poor Omar! He really cant read body language or listen to what the girls are actually saying to him.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    This show is really a pile of s**t, was expecting so much more. Really bad casting such a boring and bland selection.

I dont tend to have high expectations when it comes to reality TV shows so it makes enjoying them that bit easier!

That new girl is some nasty bitch.

I like the new guy he seems pretty sound.

Aww the new guy is lovely, too good for Zoe

I cant believe Naomi is only 23 she looks way older.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Wicklow Brave

Saw this last night for the first time. LOL.

''I've banged some worldies bruvv''

''I've been on page 3 babe, I'm not a minger''

''What's 10 times 44?''
    ''I'm not good with maths''

''I want a girl who makes me feel like a unicorn''

''Oi! what's Superman afraid of?''

Felt sorry for chris last night leaving the show, I really hope Zoe gets kicked out soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

I have no problem with a little Botox as such, but the amount that's been shovelled into Hannah's face is ridiculous. She is a young girl and can barely move any part of her face, just unbelievable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Wicklow Brave

I have no problem with a little Botox as such, but the amount that's been shovelled into Hannah's face is ridiculous. She is a young girl and can barely move any part of her face, just unbelievable.

Yeah the Brits are mad for plastic surgery these days. Huge increase among young people, pure vanity. Won't be long before we start seeing it in Ireland. Worrying.

Felt sorry for chris last night leaving the show, I really hope Zoe gets kicked out soon.

It never really worked out for Chris, decent lad. I didnt understand why he went on the show. He is way better than it! If I was him I would take it as a compliment that I didnt get on with any of the girls on the island!

It never really worked out for Chris, decent lad. I didnt understand why he went on the show. He is way better than it! If I was him I would take it as a compliment that I didnt get on with any of the girls on the island!

ya your right he seemed to get on quite well with the lads, hes a bit like the new guy max who seems like a nice guy, hes mums going to kill him haha getting with Jess. There's no way that Naomi one with go with Josh outside of the villa but i feel a bit sorry for her because it feels like she's kind of being forced to stay with Josh because everybody around is always going on about her not hurting Josh.

Thought Max was a nice guy but obviously not, hes obviously the type of a guy that will have a one night stand with someone and then slag them off like with Jess, shes good enough for him to mess around with but not good enough to go out with him, hes a pig.
    Him and Naomi one actually deserve each other because she is so far up her arse.

The way Max talks about Jess is disgusting. Hes such a p***K.

Cant stand Max or Jordan.

• Advertisement

vlcsnap-00641.jpg

I'm sure I posted this image for a reason... but I can't work out what that reason was.

:o:o:o:o:o:D:D:):););)

Advertisement