Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rye River Brewing Co

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

I wonder how many people didn't bother trying their beers at Altech but because of the sticker thing were interested to try them at the RDS?

There really is no such thing as bad publicity!

pretty much sums me up. I was avoiding them at Alltech until I heard about their double ipa but it was gone by the time I got round

but wow their beers blew me away yesterday. They really pulled out all the stops

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

Agree they had s lot of great brews on..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Rye River certainly stole the show. So many great diverse beers and the lads where a pleasure meet. They still had people telling them that their beers were shyte, so there's still people out there not willing to give them a try. It was a real pity the Sticker Junkie Imperial IPA didn't make it, that could have just capped the whole weekend for the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Son0vagun wrote: »
    It was a real pity the Sticker Junkie Imperial IPA didn't make it, that could have just capped the whole weekend for the lads.

Did it run out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

They should totally make a Sticker Junkie Imperial IPA!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Did it run out?

mmmmh no, there was an accident with it

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭crkball6

:D

wbe4nz.jpg

fcwwz0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MrGee

I must say that Rye River were the most impressive for there sheer range of tasty beers they put out. Delicious!

I also had a decent conversation about there company and there previous experience with coors etc, the guy i spoke to told me of the negative comments there putting up with from people that dont like there brand. If you dont like there products fine , move on. People shouldnt be bad mouthing them to other potential customers as this can damage there business.
    Anyway im sure they'll have no issues based on the quality of what they put out at the Rds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

MrGee wrote: »
    I must say that Rye River were the most impressive for there sheer range of tasty beers they put out. Delicious!

I also had a decent conversation about there company and there previous experience with coors etc, the guy i spoke to told me of the negative comments there putting up with from people that dont like there brand. If you dont like there products fine , move on. People shouldnt be bad mouthing them to other potential customers as this can damage there business.
    Anyway im sure they'll have no issues based on the quality of what they put out at the Rds.

Yeah they got a lot of abuse at the RDS. Why would you even be bothered to go up to them. And I spoke to people that wouldn't even go have a look at their beer list. You won't meet nicer people then Alex, Alan, Darryl and the rest of the guys.

Advertisement