Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Scandal

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Pressure on about giving out bribes where I work but I'm still hanging on!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Not currently where I work but in a previous workplace a lad got let go for taking a pic of his junk and sending it to a girl.

Not only that but he walked past her on the way to the jax and winked at her on the way in and on the way out after sending the pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Nah the only scandal id have is stuff like

Jack left the office because he found the job boring.

Jim got mildly given out to because his tps reports were a day late

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

We used to call a fella that worked with me Batman because he couldn't go anywhere without Robbin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

If there's no scandal then you should make some. "Did you notice Jimmy's off today? I heard he got arrested for operating a secret meth lab!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jungleman

Ah where I work is a regular hot-bed of gossip.

When I first started working there, one of the female security guards was having an affair with a woman....who was engaged to be married to a fella!

The head security guard (male) was having an affair with one of the female security guards, even though he was married with a wife and kids. He'd bring her for "dates" to the same restaurant he frequented with the wife, even sitting at the exact same table he'd usually use with the wife. Which was a bit odd. The same guy got in trouble a little while back for becoming infatuated with one of the female staff members, making inappropriate comments etc, but the shít hit the fan when he followed her home one night.

One manager got fired for stealing thousands of euros worth of stock.

Two staff members, both ould ones, were having an affair. Yer man's wife caught wind of it and came in and tried to beat the head off the female ould staff member who he was riding on the sly.

We don't really have "phantom ****ters" where I work, but rather have a common understanding instead. If one does a poo, and it happens to be particularly impressive, then it is acceptable to scoot around to another stall and wipe one's bottom in there. The poo is left on display for the next person to see and appreciate. It's a cycle of appreciation and acceptance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,407 ✭✭✭TheChizler

We got an email from reception a while back giving out about someone leaving their full cup in the sink in the female toilets. Was wondering what the big deal was until it was explained to me that they weren't talking about a beverage container.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I farted once on the set of Blue Lagoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I got fired once for putting my cock in the meat slicer at work...

I didn't realise she was married..........to the boss!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Well I work as a doctoral student but lots of scandals at the college. The student union is comprised of future politicians and sons of politicians. Lots of them have stole money. 1 million is missing from student accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

My former CEO lost 250million

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

I find it extremely disturbing people who shìt and they clearly haven't use toilet paper..and they also like to leave it there in the bowl like a trophy...filthy.

This only a problem because your employers are too mean to have a Japanese style ase wipe bog.

Advertisement