Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Scandal

Options
  • 05-06-2015 12:48am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any scandals going on it your place of work?

A few months ago one of the night lad was caught having some sexy time with one of the security guard ladies. Apparently not the first time either.

Currently, there is someone who had decided to befoul the toilets in various ways.
    He started off by blocking up a load of the cubicles in a row.
    He then would leave a loaf on top of one of the blockages.
    Next he started laying toilet paper on next to the jacks and leaving a present on top
    Now he has taken to smearing the walls!!!

Its forking disgusting. They suspect they know who it is but from what I've seen nothing has been done to curtail his cack crusade.

Anyway, we've been coming up with names for him such as:

The Clandestine Cack Creator
    The Deceptive Dookie Dispenser
    The Evil Excrement Expediter
    The Furtive Feces Flinger
    The Pompous Poop Perveyor
    The Sneaky Sh1t Shaker
    The Devilish Dung Distributor

There was a few more I can't recall.

So, any scandals going on where you're employed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I stole some post-its

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Where the feck do you work? A prison?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Tony Beetroot

Some imagination going there op.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'd hardly call roidin' and shoitin' a scandal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭bop1977

Another day another box of pens.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

I'd prefer to have cameras in the stalls to record everyone to prevent anyone having to put up with such absolutely putrid stuff as that, what the fuk is wrong with that guy. I'd be afraid to touch anything in your entire work building because you just know if someone is okay with smearing their sh!t they're definitely not washing their hands well enough

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

iamstop wrote: »
    So no one has any stories?

Are you working for distilled Media by any chance. I heard strange things happen there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Geniass

A few months ago one of the night lad was caught having some sexy time with one of the security guard ladies. Apparently not the first time either.

It'd be more of a scandal if they weren't.

Giggity

• Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Sh1t bandits in the work place are actually a pretty common thing, i think studies have even been done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

I guess if you're a huge a$$hole then you really can't help it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

We have a phantom ****ter in our place as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Years ago I was called the biscuit bandit as I kept robbing biscuits from the canteen..............on my days of!!

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

I find it extremely disturbing people who shìt and they clearly haven't use toilet paper..and they also like to leave it there in the bowl like a trophy...filthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

I find it extremely disturbing people who shìt and they clearly haven't use toilet paper..and they also like to leave it there in the bowl like a trophy...filthy.

Could be a clean break.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm compiliing a dossier of people that don't wash their hands in the jacks in my company.
    It's suprising long.

Other than that we just have the standard lunch theives & poo bandits.
    There is also someone or a group of people that put the snots on the walls of the cubilcles.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Morons who spit their gum in the urinals.

That's about all the scandal I got!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,026 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Any scandals going on it your place of work?

Currently, there is someone who had decided to befoul the toilets in various ways.
    He started off by blocking up a load of the cubicles in a row.
    He then would leave a loaf on top of one of the blockages.
    Next he started laying toilet paper on next to the jacks and leaving a present on top
    Now he has taken to smearing the walls!!!

Its forking disgusting. They suspect they know who it is but from what I've seen nothing has been done to curtail his cack crusade.

Anyway, we've been coming up with names for him such as:

The Clandestine Cack Creator
    The Deceptive Dookie Dispenser
    The Evil Excrement Expediter
    The Furtive Feces Flinger
    The Pompous Poop Perveyor
    The Sneaky Sh1t Shaker
    The Devilish Dung Distributor

There was a few more I can't recall.

So, any scandals going on where you're employed?

The alliterating attentionseeker?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

We're all too tired and busy to have scandals. We mostly go outside and smoke and gossip.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

"The Phantom of the Opoora"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

We have regular re-enactments by the "Two Girls One Cup" appreciation society in our work jacks, or so it would seem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'm compiliing a dossier of people that don't wash their hands in the jacks in my company.
    It's suprising long.

Well, the ones that don't wash them with others present at least. Some people just run the tap or splash the water to keep others in the toilet happy.... Some people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭timetogo

Could be a floater. Toilet roll gets flushed away but the crap returns to haunt you.

Someone took a dump in the shower in a place I used to work.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

My payslip is my work related monthly scandal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

I know what I'd prefer between the snot flingers and the muck spreaders

Could be a clean break.

Pebble dash.... :-(

timetogo wrote: »
    Could be a floater. Toilet roll gets flushed away but the crap returns to haunt you.

For some reason they also seem to put lots of paper in first and then dump on it.....I can't use a public loo for fear of seeing it again

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

For some reason they also seem to put lots of paper in first and then dump on it.....I can't use a public loo for fear of seeing it again

Every jewelled ring needs a cushion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭aidoh

frag420 wrote: »
    Years ago I was called the biscuit bandit as I kept robbing biscuits from the canteen..............on my days of!!

At least you weren't known as the 'Bum Bandit'.

There's a few stories of serial toilet-wreckers on here.
    I too have worked in a place where someone would go and dump arse in every jacks, clog them up and leave a trophy on top of the clogging jacks roll. As the week went on, each toilet on each floor of the office would get closed off due to his anal vandalism so that by Friday you'd have to go into a pub next door.

It seems to be common enough. I wonder if it's an office-dwelling human version of what other captive animals do in zoos etc., where they act out their frustration by just pacing up and down their cage, eating their own vomit, throwing **** at zookeepers and so on.

Advertisement