Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is he a weirdo?

Options
  • 02-06-2015 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I know a man in his early forties who still lives at home with his mother and father. He has recently built a big shed at the back of their house for his hobby which is pigeon racing. So it looks like he's not thinking of moving soon. Every August him and 2 or 3 other lads go to Thailand for six weeks. None of them have girlfriends here. Am I weird to think he is weird?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,026 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Rubyfoo wrote: »
    I know a man in his early forties who still lives at home with his mother and father. He has recently built a big shed at the back of their house for his hobby which is pigeon racing. So it looks like he's not thinking of moving soon. Every August him and 2 or 3 other lads go to Thailand for six weeks. None of them have girlfriends here. Am I weird to think he is weird?

You're talking about yourself, aren't you?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Sure what harm if he's happy and hurting no one??
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Do you wish the brought you to Thailand too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Am I weird to think he is weird?

No no you're not weird at all. Just very bloody nosey. Mind your own!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

If it takes the weird radar off me then yes, yes he is.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Going on a sex tour with other lads seems a bit quare alright

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

If hes doing what he enjoys whats the problem? Leave him alone.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Yes he is weird. But you are the one stalking him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭LDN_Irish

Total weirdo. He's rearing pigeons so he can see their genitals when they're in the air. That's what people do when there are pigeons around.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

He should've bought a house during the Celtic Tiger (even if he couldn't afford one) and fallen into negative equity like everyone else.
    He's stupid and weird.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Why are you spying on him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

OP is a curtain twitcher! Let him at it, with his pigeons and Thai ladyboys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Don't want to jump to conclusions or anything but I'd say he's definitely a paedophile & murderer whose "pigeon shed" is probably full of dismembered corpses. You should go to the Gardaí immediately with the evidence you've collected.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,026 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

OP is a curtain twitcher! Let him at it, with his pigeons and Thai ladyboys

Isn't curtain twitcher a euphamism for a lesbian?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Vandango

Is he a weirdo?

Is it any of your business what he does?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

You know an awful lot about your neighbour...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

phasers wrote: »
    Going on a sex tour with other lads seems a bit quare alright

Committed sex tourists usually fly solo I'm told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

This is why prostitution should be legalised. All those taxable euros gone to Thailand.

Every August him and 2 or 3 other lads go to Thailand for six weeks. None of them have girlfriends here.

They'll be the ones laughing when they get trials with Leicester City :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rubyfoo

Hit a nerve, did I?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

:confused::pac:

What? NO!!!

Where the hell did you pick up that nugget!!!!! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

I lol'd, nice darts, well played!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Great to see such a high turnover of new accounts providing AH with touchstone topics guaranteed to generate healthy debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rubyfoo

This guy has been on a few dates with my sister. Apart from a chaste peck on the lips, he has made no attempt at further physical contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

This guy has been on a few dates with my sister. Apart from a chaste peck on the lips, he has made no attempt at further physical contact.

Jesus you really do need to mind your own!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I heard she's fairly easy, maybe he's just bringing her to the wrong field.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

I've seen your sister....nothing weird in that all atall

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

Do you want him to, seeing as you think he is a weirdo? If not, why do you seem disappointed?

Anyway, how long do you plan to stay?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

This guy has been on a few dates with my sister. Apart from a chaste peck on the lips he has made no attempt at further physical contact.

According to who your sister?A few dates?A peck on the cheek?Sorry man I'm not buyin' it.Even if your not pulling my leg your not painting yourself in a great light. The 'weirdo' of the story however is becoming likeable, a three date one kiss gentleman.Likes holidays with his pals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

What's the usual form with your sister's "dates" OP? Lob it into her within 5 minutes of meeting?

Advertisement