Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitler

Options
  • 01-06-2015 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

hitlrt.JPG

The little b-ollox

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Kung Führer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

Hitler was not so bad after all he did kill Hitler.

hitlrt.JPG

The little b-ollox
    Just imagine what people would think if they found that saved on your computer. EEK!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Just imagine what people would think if they found that saved on your computer. EEK!

I once saved lots of pictures of Hitler on my friends computer. Then one day she and her aunty were looking through her pictures and suddenly loads of pictures of Hitler popped up. She wasn't too pleased with me for that one..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Was he in the nip? I could certainly understand her reaction if so.

• Advertisement

I once saved lots of pictures of Hitler on my friends computer. Then one day she and her aunty were looking through her pictures and suddenly loads of pictures of Hitler popped up. She wasn't too pleased with me for that one..
    :eek: lol oh dear! Why did you have lots of pics of Hitler saved?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ZXL

Take your time, do not rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Todays forecast will be reign with a strong chance of heil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Another Hitler thread ? Will the man be ever let rest in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

I fixed up the photo there was some white dirt on it,

http://postimg.org/image/j0jgr9jtd/

also even back then he was getting someone to cut the heads off jews

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

How come people who love dogs, like Hitler, often turn out to be mass murderers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I fixed up the photo there was some white dirt on it,

And now there's a perfectly square bit of black dirt on it.

How come people who love dogs, like Hitler, often turn out to be mass murderers?

From what I heard it all started around 1901 when Hitler recieved this bear as a present http://www.vam.ac.uk/__data/assets/image/0009/248868/teddy-bear,-steiff,-germany,-1904-05,-copyright-victoria-and-albert-museum.jpg
    and which was later robbed, by what he thought was a jewish kid, years of resentment built up and he one day vowed revenge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

Where do I buy his artwork? I thought he was a great artist!

Shame he chose a different line of work in the end.... For zee juden mein Freund! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Jews will never let him rest in peace. Whatever happened to forgive and forget?

sometimes you forget to forgive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

sometimes you forget to forgive

Too true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭ThinkProgress

They just don't understand. When you're a new leader, ya gotta throw your weight around a bit at the start. Otherwise no one takes ya seriously!

Things would have settled down after a few years. Sure he'd already started visiting all the neighbours to introduce himself. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

One good thing that Hitler did was ensuring that the Toothbrush moustache would never again be in fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Whisky Mac wrote: »
    One good thing that Hitler did was ensuring that the Toothbrush moustache would never again be in fashion.

I've often wondered if that would still be in fashion if he didn't have one. Would there be loads of little track suited hitler moustaches walking around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Terrlock

Here is a very interesting and terrifying documentary from the German side of the war.

How true everything is I don't know

http://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Geniass

Terrlock wrote: »
    Here is a very interesting and terrifying documentary from the German side of the war.

How true everything is I don't know

http://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/

Can you give us the gist of it?

Geniass wrote: »

The page has holocaust denial stuff on it so....

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Terrlock

It's about the Genocide of the Germans in World War 2.

Something we never here about.

Worth a watch. But warning it's quite gruesome and disturbing.

Terrlock wrote: »
    It's about the Genocide of the Germans in World War 2.

Something we never here about.

Worth a watch. But warning it's quite gruesome and disturbing.

Genocide by who, the Russians seeking revenge? Possibly, but an outworking of human nature.

Dresden was a despicable act in my opinion.

With that said, The West had a large hand to play in rebuilding Germany, even if initially just West Germany.

Grayson wrote: »
    The page has holocaust denial stuff on it so....

That automatically red flags it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,378 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2718400/Ever-wondered-Hitler-got-strange-moustache-Emmy-nominated-series-The-World-Wars-sheds-new-light-conflicts-defined-20th-Century.html
    How Hitler got his strange moustache: Fuhrer's facial hair went from handlebar to toothbrush so he wouldn't get gassed in WW1
    • Adolf Hitler had favoured a longer handlebar moustache with twisted ends
    • In WW1 he had to trim the moustache to get a better seal on his gas mask

Genocide by who, the Russians seeking revenge? Possibly, but an outworking of human nature.

Dresden was a despicable act in my opinion.

With that said, The West had a large hand to play in rebuilding Germany, even if initially just West Germany.

There's a book called "Amongst the dead cities" by A C Grayling. He's a philosopher but also into history. He examines the allied bombing campaign and then looks at it from an ethical perspective so see if it can be justified.

Spoiler: No it couldn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

History teacher who was a catholic priest made a declaration that 'the only thing Hitler did wrong was that he stopped short at six million'.
    Nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Hitlers greatest crime has been ignored by the history books but should never be forgotten. He's the only man in history to single handedly destroy a perfectly good facial hair style.

Advertisement