Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banna Thai closed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭sok2005

Well it wouldn't be Cork County right?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

sporina wrote: »
    huh

I imagine in the future, Ballincollig will be part of Cork City
    sok2005 wrote: »
    Well it wouldn't be Cork County right?

Ballincollig is in County Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭sporina

I imagine in the future, Ballincolig will be part of Cork City

Ballincolig is in County Cork.

i myself would, class it as being in the city, as oppose to county.. its a suburb of the city, in my mind

• Registered Users Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

i myself would, class it as being in the city, as oppose to county.. its a suburb of the city, in my mind

This is getting rather off topic but the city boundary isn't a matter of opinion.
    Ballincollig is in County Cork and will remain so until the boundary is changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,345 ✭✭✭.red.

Technically its a Satelite town, not a suburb lol. And yes its in County Cork.

• Advertisement

.red. wrote: »
    Technically its a Satelite town, not a suburb lol. And yes its in County Cork.

and the difference in the definitions of the above are?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Deub

Back on the topic. I am planning to go there friday evening to try it. I ll update the thread.
    It better be good because, now that Aroi is closed, I need to find another good place. Otherwise i ll go to the same 2 restaurants.

Deub wrote: »
    Back on the topic. I am planning to go there friday evening to try it. I ll update the thread.
    It better be good because, now that Aroi is closed, I need to find another good place. Otherwise i ll go to the same 2 restaurants.

or learn how to cook thai?? i got some pastes in tesco - in the tesco ingredients range - the tom yum is excellent.. i'm using it as a stir fry paste - just adding some extra lime juice and oyster sauce.. yum yum

Advertisement