Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you do when you spill water all over your desk , including your mouse, iphone

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭dont bother

maybe don't be such a DUUUUH the next time?!

DUUUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!!! head on ye hahahaa

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I'd Blame the Public Service

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 10,794 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

me0w wrote: »
    I've pulled the plug and blow dried the keyboard. How long should I do this for

Of it was smaller i would say rice but it in a wam room over night

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I think this person is actually looking for real advice from After Hours..?

Brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

It's a very expensive iMac :(

So it's a pile of shyte then?:pac:

Any gullible fool that overpays for Apple, deserves no help imo.

• Advertisement

People are being very cruel and inconsiderate on this thread. The op has just potentially cost himself a fortune in replacement goods because of his own stupidity, he doesn't need his nose rubbed in it like a dog with a uninhibited bladder.

Op, turn the keyboard upside down so any water can escape out the keys. Mop up all the excess, make sure it's unplugged and leave it in the airing cupboard for a few days. If you can open the back of the iPhone it might accelerate the drying process with the phone. Same with the mouse, if you can take the cover off safely then do so. If it all shorts out when you plug it in, stand up with your knees apart, put your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭me0w

Update: Everything's working fine!:) thanks for all the helpful (and not so helpful) advice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

Update: Everything's working fine!:) thanks for all the helpful (and not so helpful) advice...

So you didn't rush out and buy the water proof dells the brainiacs were encouraging you to?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Streak101

So you didn't rush out and buy the water proof dells the brainiacs were encouraging you to?

Are you related to Harvey, Eugene?

Advertisement