Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 27/5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Agreed. Much, much more encouraging. Looks like O'Meara is bringing him back again.

Dodged a bullet with Finn Class at least.

Ill be putting him up next time in a big field fast run 6 Furlong or 7 Furlong next time around hopefully. Only problem is he may not be a decent price..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

aidankkk wrote: »
    Ill be putting him up next time in a big field fast run 6 Furlong or 7 Furlong next time around hopefully. Only problem is he may not be a decent price..

End to end 7 furlngs and i think he could get the job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Brilliant ride on King of paradise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

boom get in there! very brave (and initially I thought hed never get there).....

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Ladeeen

"Wednesday 27/5
    On phone will post more later. King of paradise 16 50 Hamilton 8/1 3 pts win. 19 40 kempton atlantis crossing 20/1 2 pts win"

what a call, nice drift too :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Legendary stuff! Got involved at the last minute when I saw the 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Trouble in P

Super tip thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Wow well done

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

Get In :))))))))))))

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

sdoc13 wrote: »
    On phone will post more later. King of paradise 16 50 Hamilton 8/1 3 pts win. 19 40 kempton atlantis crossing 20/1 2 pts win

well done, actually ended up getting 13 on betfair... Great pick...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 awwalsh

Genius call Sdoc. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

On phone will post more later. King of paradise 16 50 Hamilton 8/1 3 pts win. 19 40 kempton atlantis crossing 20/1 2 pts win

Absolutely brilliant stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bigwil

Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭FrKurtFahrt

Dediddlydebop!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Lovely stuff
    Free rolling the rest of selections here !!!
    Super pick keep em coming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

BOOM BOOM BOOM. Nice 1 lads. Delighted a few of you got on. Drift was lovely.

That 1 was well owed Aidan cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

On a Roll sdoc great stuff had a little of that with the drift lovely stuff will make the half price fish and chips later even sweeter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Anyone tell me just off hand do you get the bigger price on a L15 on a drifter like KOP just there. Have 2 up and waiting on Atlantis and one other later, just curious really. Took him at 13/2 in PP at lunchtime.

Great shout by the way sdoc, cheers!

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Anyone tell me just off hand do you get the bigger price on a L15 on a drifter like KOP just there. Have 2 up and waiting on Atlantis and one other later, just curious really. Took him at 13/2 in PP at lunchtime.

Great shout by the way sdoc, cheers!

Im in the same boat.
    If its with PP or betfair, and there's a guaranteed price bonus, you should get the bigger price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 El Canelo

Thanks lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭hurleronditch

Im in the same boat.
    If its with PP or betfair, and there's a guaranteed price bonus, you should get the bigger price.

Nope, best odds guarantee on singles only. Should get in on the single portion of the lucky

Nope, best odds guarantee on singles only. Should get in on the single portion of the lucky

I had a L15 come through last week and the total price bonus was more than the 4 singles. With PP

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Roca Rojo!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

Done this one myself, it smashed the opposition out of the park last time out and could very well be a bit special. Would love to see Ado McGuinness get a decent horse for once in his career.

I missed the 2' but had €50 11/10 nice one lads keep it up

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Ladeeen

at her ease

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Sheikh Mo will be on the phone before the night is out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

like dandysteps in the next at gowran park going at 5s now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

On Tithonus @ 10s

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

langer91 wrote: »
    5/1 nibble on the double!!

also had a big nibble on the 7/4 available on Roca Rojo.

Main bet in, cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

I see 1 I had put up a few times managed to win today embankment 18 40. Had being losing its race in the stalls and decided to leave it today 14s last night and wins at 7/1(albeit a R4). Stayed in the stalls again today but managed to win. Typical the day you decide to leave it.

Advertisement