Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressage Yards near Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dressagediva

Well it's safe to say I wont be choosing them if I do move back to Ireland! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Well it's safe to say I wont be choosing them if I do move back to Ireland! ;-)

Their riding club is great though - would highly recommend it. Lots of ladies I am friends with part of it and all really lovely people. Most are not even based in Brooke Lodge, it's just where they'd hold their training

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    Their riding club is great though - would highly recommend it. Lots of ladies I am friends with part of it and all really lovely people. Most are not even based in Brooke Lodge, it's just where they'd hold their training

I was a member of the club previously and I have to say it was a great club to be a member of. So friendly and welcoming. Plus they do organise a lot of training too.

I knew Rosefield was gone, wonder what happened there..

In case anyone was interested, I ended up at Dollanstown with Sandra Blake-Farrell.....good suggestions Boards Folk, thank you for all your help. I'm very happy where we ended up. The yard, management and facilities are great and Sandra is such a fantastic instructor  :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

great to hear you got settled, Dollanstown is FAB and Sandra is amazing!

• Advertisement

Kamili wrote: »
    great to hear you got settled, Dollanstown is FAB and Sandra is amazing!
    She really is....how can someone be so talented AND so nice....

mod edit: <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

In case anyone was interested, I ended up at Dollanstown with Sandra Blake-Farrell.....good suggestions Boards Folk, thank you for all your help. I'm very happy where we ended up. The yard, management and facilities are great and Sandra is such a fantastic instructor  :)

Thrilled for you dressagediva - super facilities and Sandra is simply amazing. Lots of dressage liveries there too. Drop me a PM and let's get introduced, as I actually work with Sandra, she is my dressage coach for nearly two years now - we can say hello next time I am there!

Advertisement