Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW38 - Match day thread #BoardsFSA v #Burnley #FPLAcademy Team Cup Final

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,155 ✭✭✭✭km79

KevIRL wrote: »
    Anyone know how 2 teams that finish with the same number of points are separated by the game in the final standings?

least amount of transfers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Anyone know how 2 teams that finish with the same number of points are separated by the game in the final standings?

Isn't it by number of transfers made?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

if you had a bet with someone and you ended up level on points, nearly just void the bet?

a combination of hull and burnley clean sheets for rival allied with fellaini and mignolet means my wife's team drops to second. still a decent prize of 250 for a free entry league !
    I think I will finish in top 100 k which pleases me almost as much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ace2007 wrote: »
    if you had a bet with someone and you ended up level on points, nearly just void the bet?

Oddly enough no money on it but this is a mini league I've won for the last 5 years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I wish I hadn't sold Kane for Lukaku. At least I didn't take a -4 to bring in silva for Hazard on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

54(-4) once the baps roll in. solid if unspectacular, much like my entire season :D:D:D

have a good summer folks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

My ml went down to the wire...was ahead at HT but a combination of Leicester conceding, City getting the cs and Hazard getting the assist meant I lost it in the end. Pretty gutted but I'll have to console myself with the other cash league that I won.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

40 on current bonus, top 1k will have to wait until next season. Hopefully bagged myself over 300 euros today though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Theo Walcott :-( 

• Advertisement

ivanovic firmly on my never buy again list ! been a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

36(-4). Two crap transfers.

Should just about win my main league and ended up somewhere in the region of 50k.

Not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    WB 3-0 down. All my theory about GK shining against Arsenal has gotten destroyed in 15 min. Sorry for the ones who followed my advice :o...

Nightmare day so far. Walcott show. Sanchez not involved. Ulloa not involved in Leicester's goal and Myhill with already 3 conceded. I'm off to Roland Garros :P...
    lol and now Kane scores :rolleyes:... Got Ulloa in for him. Ah well. I'm definitely out. See you in about 1h.

So. 4 pts from my Arsenal trio (Bellerin-Ramsey-Sanchez) is going to cost me my top 10k finish :(. Of course Cambiasso first on my bench scored and increases the pain/regrets/bitterness... Ah well I had no idea who Wenger was gonna rest anyway.

Thank God captain Sergio delivered. Ulloa for Kane much of a muchness in the end. Benteke disappointing again (only delivered once out of 3 games for me). No CS. Schlupp & Myhill heroes. In the end my Arsenal theory regarding GKs worked. 3 pts for Myhill despite conceding 4!

On 42 pts for now. But I have no real hope for a top 10k finish and am afraid will end this season in bitterness...

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

Gonna end up on about 70 (Ozil -> Walcott at 11.27am) which will put me in the top 10k for the first time this season. Nice way to end the season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Theo Walcott :-( 

He got me 2nd in the harps league 350 and 3rd in the bohs league 150. Also clinched me another league for 300 stg. Atleast you won the cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Alanhooly wrote: »
    Gonna end up on about 70 (Ozil -> Walcott at 11.27am) which will put me in the top 10k for the first time this season. Nice way to end the season :)

Nice score! That's some last minute switch to have made!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

40 on current bonus, top 1k will have to wait until next season. Hopefully bagged myself over 300 euros today though

I want that Ozil assist as well, could be crucial

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

He got me 2nd in the harps league 350 and 3rd in the bohs league 150. Also clinched me another league for 300 stg. Atleast you won the cup.

Just checking in now. Well played sir.

38 points for me. Backed all the wrong horses. No top 5k.

Should finish around 5,500 on a big fat red.

39 actually. Pva to sub in with 1.

FHFC wrote: »
    Just checking in now. Well played sir.

38 points for me. Backed all the wrong horses. No top 5k.

Should finish around 5,500 on a big fat red.

thanks for mentioning the harps league on here your a top man ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

43. 1 more than the top 1k average which should see no movement. But I seem to have won my cup final!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭G1032

Another bad day. Sold Gerrard for Silva but had to take a hit to fund it! Choose Coleman in for Baines over Zab or Kolarov. I'm just so glad the season is over. Have had no interest good the last month or so.
    36 (-4) pre bonus. Probably another red arrow to add to my impressive collection of red arrows

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Anyone know where i can watch brendan rodgers post match interview???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

You sure you got 2nd? Fella behind you must be very close after captaining Walcott. Well done on the money wins! Fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

km79 wrote:
    ivanovic firmly on my never buy again list ! been a disaster

100% going to have him in my GW1 team again next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

You sure you got 2nd? Fella behind you must be very close after captaining Walcott. Well done on the money wins! Fair play.

fella behind has -12

spock. wrote: »
    100% going to have him in my GW1 team again next season.

He loves a quick start.

he took a 12 pt hit

Average is looking like 43 for top 1k and top 10k.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Am I right that you pipped Hackers to third by a point? Well done if so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

On 42 pts for now. But I have no real hope for a top 10k finish and am afraid will end this season in bitterness...

Oh oh :eek:. FPL discovery have the top 10k average on 42.8-1.3... Might I... May I... Could I... Can I....?

Jeez... This season will have be tensefully stressfull until the very last bit of a second !!!
    depositphotos_46135949-Exhausted-emoticon.jpg

Advertisement