Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bereavement Notice - Range Closure

Options
  • 18-05-2015 9:16pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Due to a tragic and sudden bereavement in the Saunders family i have been asked to inform all members and those intending to travel to any comps this weekend at the MNSCI that the range will be shut, with immediate effect, until Tuesday 26th May 2015 and all comps, etc. are hereby cancelled with rescheduling later.

Most of you will have met or know Tony if you have ever spent time at the midlands range. He has dedicated his life to his family and his sport/range. We are heartbroken after hearing of his loss and I want to take the time to offer him my sincerest condolences and that of my family at this tragic time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.

There will be mass with burial in the coming days, and anyone wishing to attend may contact me via PM for details.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

Advertisement