Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Airfryer €179.99 @ Curry's

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Thargor wrote: »
    Oh crap I though this was the thread I made before about the non-digital version sorry, ah well theres enough threads about them clogging the place up now anyway.

I think it is but with all the excitement of the digital one popping up in sales I made the mistake and just wanted to make it clear, great price though. Unreal bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭Alkers

What's the difference with the non digital version

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

Simona1986 wrote: »
    What's the difference with the non digital version

Going to guess that its easier and more accurate to program a digital version. The analogue version is all dials, including the timer. Id prefer digital but already got the analogue one.
    Sizes could be different too. Digital does look a lot taller for example..

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

I Ordered 1 on the 26th and the status is now cancelled. Money came out of account though. hmmmm...

Advertisement