Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast tournament Saturday May 9th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Sorry lads, I went on a bender and only woke up at 3pm.

Don't let Cog win this one plz.

He won...

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GigasBreaker

Awk crap, well i 2-0ed him...Mwhahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

The tournament didn't get off to the best of starts from an organisational standpoint, but there was a buzz about the place that there hasn't been in quite a while in the Belfast scene. Plenty of returning players.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Had a fun day. Especially good to see all the old heads. Felt like 2010 again...

EDIT: I am the Irish Fluxx champ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Results?

• Advertisement

URRRGH. Something wrong with some of the SF videos. Had a look in xsplit, frame rate was set to 55?! Pretty sure I never (and wouldn't) do that.

Saw some errors today as well. Hopefully people can tolerate the frame skips. Only seems to be SF...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Naphiel wrote: »
    Results?

Only results that mattered

20150510_015833_zps6gesnbuu.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

SF4:
    1. Cobel "Broken Character" cog
    2. D4RK "Extremely Fair Elena" ONION
    3. Fake "I haven't played in months" Roogle

MKX:
    1. Nutrient - "This was free"
    2,3 etc. Free People

SM4SH:
    1. Grand Finals went on for about 3 hours. Nobody wins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Had to head on before the conclusion but it was good to finally have a tournament on northern soil again and see lot of people that hadn't been seen in a long time.

Hopefully nobody is too turned off by the bracket bugger ups to make the trip again. This was supposed to be more of a dry run than a serious tournament just to see how things would go, so that by the time we give it a name and hype it up this sort of crap won't happen.

Next time I'll definitely make sure I have a challonge account and a tablet on hand to take charge of brackets if need be.

Honestly, the bracket stuff was a minor inconvenience, sh*t happens, it was sorted in the fairest way possible.

• Advertisement

10956938_1584287088490086_3725333946724029615_n.jpg?oh=634d33e9d4b04642a9a307840e72f8f3&oe=55D3B427

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭EmSixTeen

Not enough pink.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

Okay. Maybe you guys were right about how I shouldn't have went to this when I had that hand-in on Monday... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

^ smh

SFIV Bracket
    http://challonge.com/ds2015belfast

MKX Bracket
    http://challonge.com/dswombat - Not sure if cog reset it or not

Advertisement