Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

magpie trapping

Options
  • 01-05-2015 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Anyone interested in magpie trapping, i've a new video on youtube, larsen trapping 50 magpies... take a look if interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭blackdog1

Anyone interested in magpie trapping, i've a new video on youtube, larsen trapping 50 magpies... take a look if interested!

Link pls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭hollowpoint

blackdog1 wrote: »
    Link pls

Dont know how to post link here... go to youtube, type in larsen trapping 50 magpies... me basically trappung 50 magpies over 12 days with larsen traps

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Posting a youtube video is not too hard. Just follow these steps.
    • Click on the thread you want to post in.
    • Open a new tab and go onto Youtube.
    • Go to the page where your video is.
    • You want to highlight and right click everything after the = symbol.
    • Go back to the tab with Boards.
    • Click on "New Reply" and open a new reply box
    • Type whatever description you want.
    • When ready to post the link click on the Youtube Icon youtube.gif in the top right corner and the words youtube will appear with brackets
    • Right click between both words and brackets and paste the copied letters from the youtube page
    • When done click "Submnit Reply" and the video will be embedded in the post.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement