Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 34 Match day Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,966 ✭✭✭Patser

You tie for best Chelsea combo with Terrivanonic+Hazard but lose out on a less cool name :p

I had Azpilicahill combo! Do I get a prize? + Fab

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    more than 10 (5) from hazard anyway which was the biggest disappointment as a few didn't captain him
    more than 5 from Henderson
    more than 0 for schlupp
    Hoped for more than 8 from fab too
    mignolet and Ivan around what I expected

so overall disappointed

Not really sure you can say it's a disappointed naming all those players, since the majority of the active players in the game probably have them.

Maybe the other players in your team let you down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Horrible horrible night. I had 6 players vs rivals 3/4 and they outscored me. 93 but only gained 22 on rivals. Nowhere near what I was hoping for. Terry and Vardy fcuked things over royally.

Instead of ending the season this week, in still not safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭spindex

Are the bonus points added ? It says they are but I can't see who got them. Has terry 14 points for this week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Patser wrote: »
    Are the bonus points added ? It says they are but I can't see who got them. Has terry 14 points for this week ?

Not yet on site. Terry will end on 16 points
    spindex wrote: »
    I had Azpilicahill combo! Do I get a prize? + Fab

You get 3m more in your bank, but 4 less points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

71 (-4) delighted as I csptained kane iver hazard by accident.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

71 (-4) delighted as I csptained kane iver hazard by accident.....

wow I'd say that was a stressful few days :)

Top 10k average is 67.2(-3.1). I was just hoping to minimize damage with my 12 point hit, never imagined I would see a solid green :)

Thats actually a lot lower than i expected, does that include auto subs?

Ace2007 wrote: »

Not sure, I doubt it would add more than 3 points to it personally

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

56 (-4). Yet another red arrow coming. :rolleyes:

I don't even know what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

91(-4). Happy out, into top 2k overall. Starting to get a nosebleed up at these lofty heights.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Looks like a solid 6k jump to 22k after a 12pt hit so well pleased.

Victory in FSA league 1 h2h which is all I have left to play for, very very close for the last two promotion spots.

Decisions now to be made over Sterling or Fabregas but some Chelsea folk on Twitter reckon Hazard is wiped out physically so will be keeping an eye on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

61 (-4). Made a bit of ground in my leagues so happy enough. Was in top 66k so hopefully some green arrows but I'm not sure how it will go!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

85(-8) - hopefully jump another couple of places tonight after that one

It is including auto subs and vice captains. FPL Discovery are legit!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    Well.

Mignolet. 8 pts. Good man.
    Schlupp. ...
    Terry. Standard. No BP.
    Sterling. Nothing. The 1 pt CS bonus is a meagre consolation.
    Cambiasso. 3 pts. Matched my expectations.
    Fabregas. YC.
    Hazard (C). captain fail. Again.
    Vardy. 7 pts. Great man.

I'm on 43 (-8). I sold Sanchez for Fabregas last GW. So far it's a disaster.
    I played Silva ahead of Kane. And sold C. Dawson for Sclupp as a long-term plan. Hopefully he's not out long.

Maybe wednesday the disaster will have turned into something good but so far this GW is a terrible disappointment.
    Top 10k average is 67.2(-3.1).
    Should be on 76 (-8) after BPs and auto-subs updates. A net gain of 3.9 pts over top 10k. Clearly not a disaster in itself and in theory but in practice and in my GW32-38 plan it's not far from it.

• Mignolet. 11 pts. Good. Though Myhill with 9 in 1 game makes it almost pointless. But I need to remember Mignolet gave me 7 in GW32 when I bought him while Myhill was only delivering 1. So overall it's a success.
    • Schlupp... At least 10 pts lost here (sold C. Dawson).
    • Terry. The boss. CS + goal. Could almost regret not having the balls to give him the armband.
    • Sterling. Useless transfer. Eriksen + 4 outscored him :rolleyes:...
    • Cambiasso. Bare minimum. The hesitation with £0.6m cheaper Albrighton gives it a bitter taste but I finally got rid of Walters (though I eventually lost 1 pt in the process).
    • Fabregas. Bare minimum too. I was expecting the "rule" of scoring against your former club to work again... Overall he's a fail since I ditched Sanchez for him in GW33 while I should have doubled up on Chelsea defence instead and kept Sanchez. Would have saved a 4 pts hit and would have got more pts this week and last week.
    • Hazard. Captain disaster yet again. How boring this has become :rolleyes:...
    • Vardy. Wonderful. Had he done something in GW33 he would have reached perfection.

Will that be enough to get inside top 20k? I'm not sure...

My goalie and defence brought home 48 points :eek: and I'm sure others can beat that. Crazy DGW

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

McShane coming in for Schlupp is a slice of much needed luck. Hard to believe he outscored the likes of Hazard and Sterling. Mad week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

82 (-12)

Should see green arrows with that. Good ol' John Terry!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

81 (-12). With the points hit I still extended my lead at the top of my league by 4 points, so I'm happy enough - though had hoped for a bit more out of the DGW. Still, I think my team is better for the investment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Waitng for PVA to sub in for Schlupp to put me on 72

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

72 (-4). 25 points from tonight's game should move me up a few hundred places.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

ESP added!

Albrighton 3 baps, Terry 2, Cesc 1. They still have the second Ivan assist up for some reason

Albrighton you little legend. Given I was skeptical about the Leicester players I'm pretty glad I have in and got two of them in.

Albrighton has been buzzing since he got back in the team, was highly rated at Villa, not scoring for 3 years is a pointless stat. He's only been getting regular starts for 4 weeks and looking very dangerous. He was out due to an op most of last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

72 -4. It was a great week until the last 15 mins in chelsea game.Not having Terry and fab ended up a 14 pt swing with ivan losing 2 bps. Means my lead in big paid leagues has been reduced from 16 pts to 2 pts.

84 (-8), happy with that - thats the 2 DGW captain scored the minimum, thankfully the others contributed.

The gap between myself and a rival could be below 10, which considering i'd given up catching him before GW31 (was 70+ points behind) is some turn around.

Unfortunately shano_88 will not be caught :(

72 -4. It was a great week until the last 15 mins in chelsea game.Not having Terry and fab ended up a 14 pt swing with ivan losing 2 bps. Means my lead in big paid leagues has been reduced from 16 pts to 2 pts.

84(-8) gained a bit on you but pointless at this stage, be interested to see if I'm close to top 3 again. Edgbaston having Terry and Fab is a blow!

FFFix predicting ranking rise to 6,700 which I'd be delighted with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭shano_88

84 (-8), happy with that - thats the 2 DGW captain scored the minimum, thankfully the others contributed.

The gap between myself and a rival could be below 10, which considering i'd given up catching him before GW31 (was 70+ points behind) is some turn around.

Unfortunately shano_88 will not be caught :(

Should have enough alright. If you had a couple of more weeks Id be worried as you been eating slowly away at my lead lately!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    84(-8) gained a bit on you but pointless at this stage, be interested to see if I'm close to top 3 again. Edgbaston having Terry and Fab is a blow!

FFFix predicting ranking rise to 6,700 which I'd be delighted with.

Ye things were looking good for me after the ivan assist. I really should have gone an extra -4 for Terry like I planned to once I sold Remy.

Ye things were looking good for me after the ivan assist. I really should have gone an extra -4 for Terry like I planned to once I sold Remy.

I'm just disappointed I didn't consider jt for captaincy. It would have been a good differential to roll the dice with.

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    I'm just disappointed I didn't consider jt for captaincy. It would have been a good differential to roll the dice with.

I don't think I'll ever captain a defender. Less than 2% of the top 10k got more than 6 points from their captain this GW, it really was a wash

Advertisement