Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 24/4

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Taking his fitness on trust but Iron Major is a strong fancy tonight. He is seriously well handicapped and the handicapper has given him a big chance. On my phone but check out the form of his run behind Intensical at Naas last year and wasn't beaten far in a 50k Curragh handicap off much higher (strong form). I'd be very keen to take on the front three here tonight and he could take a lot of beating if fit with a good ten pound claimer. 10/1 7.05 Dundalk

Impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

Coxs in the first in Leicester tomorrow, got word during week and only taught of it late tonight, like an dope. Price has been smashed. 7/2 into 11/8 already. Maybe one for a double or so at this stage. It's a maiden also so it's on word and the money your taking the chance on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    Coxs in the first in Leicester tomorrow, got word during week and only taught of it late tonight, like an dope. Price has been smashed. 7/2 into 11/8 already. Maybe one for a double or so at this stage. It's a maiden also so it's on word and the money your taking the chance on.

Hammered in the market winning @ 8/11.

Only got going late on and green!

13:55 Leicester
    Full result
    1st 4 Soapy Aitken 8/11 f
    2nd 3 Rogues' Gallery (IRE) 10/3
    3rd 5 Tikthebox (IRE) 14/1
    Winning Trainer : C Cox
    Winning Jockey : A Kirby
    Runners : 8 ran
    Distances : 1 ¼, 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Was it my imagination or did someone in particular add comment tip 8:04, for 8:05 then delete at 8:06,
    only mention as chap does it fairly often, handily enough I screen-grabbed it as as reference of it's occurrence:

sgrabs.png

is he not your alt Tag :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Nope, he is not I, nor I is he.

Prefer instead strategic longer-term e/w accums, with only an odd dabble on the horses, certainly not able to give any tips on them. Instead prefer to study unusual market price movements combined with wider complex contextual factors across a wide array of events.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Nope, he is not I, nor I is he.

Prefer instead strategic longer-term e/w accums, with only an odd dabble on the horses, certainly not able to give any tips on them. Instead prefer to study unusual market price movements combined with wider complex contextual factors across a wide array of events.

ah-- tiddlywinks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

Instead prefer to study unusual market price movements combined with wider complex contextual factors across a wide array of events.

Well thats about the most pompous thing ive read on a gambling forum. Pretty high-flown talk from somebody who guesses royal baby names ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Perhaps so ;-) Novelties from Eurovision, Politics, Awards etc... can offer useful e/w accumulator multipliers.

Pull in about 20 (secondary sourced tips) (just for horses), there sure are some occasional flashes on brilliance on this forum,
    have also recently also found these two very good recently, well worth adding to mix of bookmarks for 'consideration':

1. https://gg.com/tips/top-tips/today ('Outsider of the day' only, the rest are usually just obvious Fav's)
    2. http://www.freeracingtips.co.uk/little-earners/ (30% correct hit rate at 10/1 average)

i.e. today (monday):
    Vincenzo Coccotti 2:50 @ Kempton Park <14/1
    Rise To Glory 2.25 @ Ayr. <10/1

Again, always as E/W accums (inc other sports) and ideally W/O the Fav where possible. Otherwise as 'place only' single accums when mixed with 'AvB' sport events.

Advertisement