Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 24/4

Options
  • 23-04-2015 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Two for me tomorrow.

1.20 King of Eden. This C and D winner had won off marks of 83, 82 qnd 79 most recently in Apr 2013. His last run can be ignored as he always need a run at the start of the season. On his 3rd run back he was third over 7f off a mark of 72. Think this can go well tomorrow off a mark of 70 and the 25s available looks big to me. The fav looks relatively strong so 1 pt ew for me.

8.05 Dundalk. Six Silver Lane Multiple Course and D winner most recently off 57 a year ago. Has also won off marks as high as 72. Fran Berry keeps the ride which is interesting. He is the only horse in the race to have won at the course. He was reasonably well supported in the market a few runs ago when off a higher mark which indicates to me they feel he is more than capable of competing off this mark. Draw ok and 14s looks big to me. 3 pts win

.5pt ew double as well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,652 ✭✭✭shmeee

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Two for me tomorrow.

1.20 King of Eden. This C and D winner had won off marks of 83, 82 qnd 79 most recently in Apr 2013. His last run can be ignored as he always need a run at the start of the season. On his 3rd run back he was third over 7f off a mark of 72. Think this can go well tomorrow off a mark of 70 and the 25s available looks big to me. The fav looks relatively strong so 1 pt ew for me.

8.05 Dundalk. Six Silver Lane Multiple Course and D winner most recently off 57 a year ago. Has also won off marks as high as 72. Fran Berry keeps the ride which is interesting. He is the only horse in the race to have won at the course. He was reasonably well supported in the market a few runs ago when off a higher mark which indicates to me they feel he is more than capable of competing off this mark. Draw ok and 14s looks big to me. 3 pts win

.5pt ew double as well

What are the chances, 2 of my tracker horses you've tipped up! Their day will come again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

shmeee wrote: »
    What are the chances, 2 of my tracker horses you've tipped up! There day will come again.

Ya and hopefully tomorrow:)

I see the 14s is gone on Six Silver Lane. Best Price now 12s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Taking his fitness on trust but Iron Major is a strong fancy tonight. He is seriously well handicapped and the handicapper has given him a big chance. On my phone but check out the form of his run behind Intensical at Naas last year and wasn't beaten far in a 50k Curragh handicap off much higher (strong form). I'd be very keen to take on the front three here tonight and he could take a lot of beating if fit with a good ten pound claimer. 10/1 7.05 Dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 8,652 ✭✭✭shmeee

Ya and hopefully tomorrow:)

I see the 14s is gone on Six Silver Lane. Best Price now 12s.

King Of Eden last. The day can only get better so hopefully! Shocking run

• Registered Users Posts: 16,446 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

What a hero Richard Johnson is. 3 winners in Perth, first was a steering job, but the next two looked well beat. Would love to see him get the jockey title next year.

• Advertisement

shmeee wrote: »
    King Of Eden last. The day can only get better so hopefully! Shocking run

Ya not good, Just checked the result. Anyway thats what can happen backing 25/1 shots. Seemed to be blue across the boards earlier so surprised he ran so bad. Isolating himself down the stand side obviously didnt help.

Hopefully the next 1 runs better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭DiamondDave88

Taking his fitness on trust but Iron Major is a strong fancy tonight. He is seriously well handicapped and the handicapper has given him a big chance. On my phone but check out the form of his run behind Intensical at Naas last year and wasn't beaten far in a 50k Curragh handicap off much higher (strong form). I'd be very keen to take on the front three here tonight and he could take a lot of beating if fit with a good ten pound claimer. 10/1 7.05 Dundalk

Cheers PC you absolute legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭CH3OH

PC Was just in Paddy Powers and remembered your selection . had a bet at 10/1

Great tip and won so easy

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭kpnuts

looked fit alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Brilliant tip well done and thankyou

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Between Peintre, Aidan, Rossom and sdoc it's hard to argue that we are not spoiled.

Unreal PC. That horse was the winner about half a mile out.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Legend

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Queen Nefertiti in the next @ Dundalk @ 6/4

Well in PC had a few quid on after reading ur write up. Superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Should of done a smullen treble!!! Some jockey

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

The bouches filly in 8.05

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Two for me tomorrow.

.5pt ew double as well

Well done at Dundalk, another winner

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

SSL did that very nicely. WP.

The price is sh!te, but would be surprised to see Asian Wing get beat in the 8:35 at Dundalk. Horse has clearly found form thanks to the change of stable and just looks far too good considering the opposition it faces today. 13/8 BetVictor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Was it my imagination or did someone in particular add comment tip 8:04, for 8:05 then delete at 8:06,
    only mention as chap does it fairly often, handily enough I screen-grabbed it as as reference of it's occurrence:

sgrabs.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Nurse Ryan 18-1 ew 8.35
    First run this year, but has run in some competetive races last year. If fit should have a decent place chance here.
    I like .

• Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Was it my imagination or did someone in particular add comment tip 8:04, for 8:05 then delete at 8:06,
    only mention as chap does it fairly often, handily enough I screen-grabbed it as as reference of it's occurrence:

sgrabs.png

I do that a lot I must admit. Only when I post right at the off. Race was about to start. Not a pick of mine just some info,but it was too late to post and I deleted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

barbarians wrote: »
    Legend

Great work PC!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Bangor Billy

Had a nice little double on Iron Major and Six Silver Lane. Cheers guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

tomaussie wrote: »
    Between Peintre, Aidan, Rossom and sdoc it's hard to argue that we are not spoiled.

Unreal PC. That horse was the winner about half a mile out.

Bump.

Think I'll save this post and just bump it as often as needed.

Some great recent pics sdoc.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I do that a lot I must admit. Only when I post right at the off. Race was about to start. Not a pick of mine just some info,but it was too late to post and I deleted it.

You mean only when it loses.

Cheers lads. Lovely winner. Why I didnt double with pc s tip I will never know.

Anyway put basilica in your trackers max bet when back in trip preferably 6f.

The price is sh!te, but would be surprised to see Asian Wing get beat in the 8:35 at Dundalk. Horse has clearly found form thanks to the change of stable and just looks far too good considering the opposition it faces today. 13/8 BetVictor.
    Romped home as expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

AZZURI in the last @ Dundalk. 9/4 boyles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭hurleronditch

Great tipping lads. Had 5euro change burning a hole in my pocket walking home from work, did a 2.50 ew double at 9s and 10s

Advertisement