Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

:pac:

ok

*starts smashing cups* :D

tumblr_lwlyl4RNrn1qao1lqo1_500.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

:pac:

ok

*starts smashing cups* :D

Something you ate?

not sure steph, didn't eat anything unusual or out of date, might be my family's dodgy stomach genres or just not right as I'm not myself. hopefully I'll be ok in a few hours :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hi everyone. How are ye doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

me not very good today.. i ve dreamt something that triggered some deep things and am down all day fighting to breathe..
    have oral exam tonight so will have to move out of the bed soon lol
    even have no interest in that exam at all..

watchin 5th episode of that awake show seph mentioned, it is good, keeps you occupied so anything that does that to me is good for me :d))....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Joya wrote: »
    me not very good today.. i ve dreamt something that triggered some deep things and am down all day fighting to breathe..

watchin 5th episode of that awake show seph mentioned, it is good, keeps you occupied so anything that does that to me is good for me :d))....

Poor Joya :( I know the feeling. I hope you do well in the exam tonight. And I do hope you improve. I am still not 100% out of my own fug at the moment but I am doing things to stay pro active.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Glad your enjoying it :)

also

*hugs*

Feel better!

*hugs* joya

feel better soon

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good luck in your exam Joya :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Poor Joya :( I know the feeling. I hope you do well in the exam tonight. And I do hope you improve. I am still not 100% out of my own fug at the moment but I am doing things to stay pro active.
    thanks mozz, glad to hear thsat for you )
    yea ill start in an hour or so till then just here watchin the show and having a tea.. i know this will pass eventually cause it has to.. but i dont like to surpress things rather let them have their own speed naturally .. i just need to be patient..
    Glad your enjoying it :)

also

*hugs*

Feel better!
    yea its fine show like the main actor and his seriousness somehow fits the role :)
    btw thanks for the hugs - 'bro :d)))
    *hugs* joya

feel better soon
    thank you writer :-) hugs much appreciated :-))
    Good luck in your exam Joya
    thanks paws its from 8 till 10 so will let ye know how i did :d))

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Nice new lair Angron! Good job!

Hi all!

• Advertisement

oh pp, quick question for ya, what did you study to become a career in the veterinary area? I'm considering it as one of my possible work placements that'll happen later in the year in college

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Nice new lair Angron! Good job!

Hi all!

Welcome back :)
    oh pp, quick question for ya, what did you study to become a career in the veterinary area? I'm considering it as one of my possible work placements that'll happen later in the year in college

I did a Bachelor of Science in Veterinary Nursing degree which was three years full-time in Athlone IT. Before that I just did a few days work experience in a vet clinic. They might not let you do a huge amount but once you aren't squeamish they should let you watch most things. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Right, I think my sleeping patterns have gotten... bad :o

Welcome back :)

I did a Bachelor of Science in Veterinary Nursing degree which was three years full-time in Athlone IT. Before that I just did a few days work experience in a vet clinic. They might not let you do a huge amount but once you aren't squeamish they should let you watch most things. :)

thanks for that pp:)

No problem. If you were looking into doing vet nursing you might have to do some type of animal care course, I know St. John's College in Cork do one.

Links234 wrote: »
    Right, I think my sleeping patterns have gotten... bad :o

Hi Links :)

No problem. If you were looking into doing vet nursing you might have to do some type of animal care course, I know St. John's College in Cork do one.

cool:) also thinking of doing java (the language) reiki, something in journalism, more IT skills so lots to research! won't be happening for a few months so lots of time

cool also thinking of doing java (the language) reiki, something in journalism, more IT skills so lots to research! won't be happening for a few months so lots of time
    Wow you're going to be busy! :D

Wow you're going to be busy! :D

true, no rest for the wicked :)

Hopefully you'll have fun along the way though. Always nice to be busy. :)

• Advertisement

Hi Links :)

Hey Paws ;)

How you feeling today?

All good here. Very long day though. Getting sick of having nothing to do tbh..

How are you? :)

Ah not too bad, getting a little stressed about having to prepare for holidays though. :o

Ah I'm sure everything will be grand :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I see Katie Hopkins has been reported to the International Criminal Court for incitement to commit crimes against humanity. I hope justice exists, and that waste of space and oxygen gets charged cause she's gone on for too long without reprimand.

Hello lovely people

Well, I have to say that's fantastic news. That woman is a waste of space.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Angron wrote: »
    I see Katie Hopkins has been reported to the International Criminal Court for incitement to commit crimes against humanity. I hope justice exists, and that waste of space and oxygen gets charged cause she's gone on for too long without reprimand.

What punishment would she get if convicted?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello lovely people

Well, I have to say that's fantastic news. That woman is a waste of space.
    Did you see what she was saying? She called immigrants "cockroaches" (which is what the Hutus called the Tutsis in Rwanda while encouraging genocide), and said the boats should all be shot out of the water. The newspaper has also been reported for allowing the piece to be run.

KKkitty wrote: »
    What punishment would she get if convicted?
    I imagine some form of prison sentence, as that is a very serious crime.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Angron wrote: »
    Did you see what she was saying? She called immigrants "cockroaches" (which is what the Hutus called the Tutsis in Rwanda while encouraging genocide), and said the boats should all be shot out of the water. The newspaper has also been reported for allowing the piece to be run.
    She is a nasty piece of work!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement