Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 19/04

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rocky911

Bolger seems too pious. Forces his no drinking and smoking, mass going attitude on his staff. When I say force, I don't mean that strictly

Didnt AP start off with Bolger ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Lt J.R. Bell

rocky911 wrote: »
    Didnt AP start off with Bolger ?

Yep, but So did Paul Carbery so Bolgers way didn't rub off everyone

Yep, but So did Paul Carbery so Bolgers way didn't rub off everyone

Haha by god it didnt in Pauls case lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Bolger seems too pious. Forces his no drinking and smoking, mass going attitude on his staff. When I say force, I don't mean that strictly

Funny that, I couldn't find a long list of managers in sport(every single sport under the sun) with similar attitudes. Bolger is really out there on his own in this regard.
    I actually get really annoyed when I find out the jockey I backed wasn't allowed drink the night beforehand. It just takes a lot of the unpredictability out of having a bet.

Funny that, I couldn't find a long list of managers in sport(every single sport under the sun) with similar attitudes. Bolger is really out there on his own in this regard.
    I actually get really annoyed when I find out the jockey I backed wasn't allowed drink the night beforehand. It just takes a lot of the unpredictability out of having a bet.

Speaking about having a few the night before.. Tom O'Brien was stood down yesterday for failing a breathalyser at the course..

• Advertisement
Advertisement