Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadetship Competitions 2015

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

Did she get word from the army and navy or just the navy?

Just navy. She didn't get through the army interview

• Registered Users Posts: 25 fasnet353

Got my email just now, unfortunately im on the reserve panel. Best of luck to ye all!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 JoeSoap123

fasnet353 wrote: »
    Got my email just now, unfortunately im on the reserve panel. Best of luck to ye all!

Hopefully you get in anyway. Best of luck man.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 JoeSoap123

Anyone hear from the Army yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Trouble in P

For the army or navy? I hope you get it if somebody drops out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Trouble in P

JoeSoap123 wrote: »
    Anyone hear from the Army yet?

Not yet

For the army or navy? I hope you get it if somebody drops out

Naval Service Operations

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CSAR

Anything from the Army? I heard nothing, no rejection email nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 31 briang747

Any news from army yet lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭cathal2

Anyone know what's taking the process so long ? Aircore lads started today and were only informed Thursday just gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Stanlemafi

Anyone hear from the army yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Stanlemafi

cathal2 wrote: »
    Anyone know what's taking the process so long ? Aircore lads started today and were only informed Thursday just gone

How did you hear about the aircore? Did you hear anything from the army yet at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ky113

No word on army here yet ! Is every one on this waiting on army?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭cathal2

a friend of mines cousin got aircore and they start a week before the army apparently and they were only informed the thursday previous to when they were to start so im guessing its going to be the same for the army as theres been no word yet

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mallow98

how did ye get on lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Army started today so...

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭danube

How do we go about getting feedback from the psychometric tests? They said it would be available when this competition ended.

danube wrote: »
    How do we go about getting feedback from the psychometric tests? They said it would be available when this competition ended.

You have to contact the recruitment section and they will send it out. My girlfriend did it.

Xavier, did your girlfriend get her feedback yet? Sent off the email there two weeks ago and haven't gotten anything. Hopefully the lads in the cadet class are doing well eh? Always next year for us!

Xavier, did your girlfriend get her feedback yet? Sent off the email there two weeks ago and haven't gotten anything. Hopefully the lads in the cadet class are doing well eh? Always next year for us!

Yeah she did. Don't know when exactly though

• Advertisement

xavier8228 wrote: »
    Yeah she did. Don't know when exactly though
    What is their email? I sent an email twice to recruitment@defenceforces.ie requesting feedback but heard nothing.

I sent my request to that email and the specific naval recruitment one to no avail. They sure do like letting us wait.

danube wrote: »
    What is their email? I sent an email twice to recruitment@defenceforces.ie requesting feedback but heard nothing.

Did you call them?

Did you call them?
    What's the number?

Did you call them?

I did, rang both the competitions section at the Curragh and naval recruitment and they said the same thing, send an e-mail.

Just as a side for the Naval Cadetship, a friend of mine was on base last Sunday for mass and there were 7 new cadets who only had their tracksuits, not their 1s that they usually have for mass. Just wondering how many lads are dropping out and the like.

Advertisement