Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 16th May - Forum Meetup

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Id be interested. Mind payday isn't til the 27th so...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭Daith

Is there any interest in any more of the meet ups? I went to one or two before and they were good fun

There always is and you'd be surprised at people who would lurk, never post and show up too. Setup a new thread and go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,814 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Ive been hoping for a while one would be organised...they're good enough craic.... Will I do a new thread?

Go for it

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement