Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Skangermobiles online (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

^^^

Clearly rust patches under the wrap :eek:

48470236.jpeg

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

the funniest thing has to be the actual agricultural/ gardening grade chicken wire used in the front bumper.

tell you what though, i still would. take the spoiler off, remove the wrap, be a really nice car.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Lol @ nissan almera steering wheel

Pretty sure that that's the same as an Almera wheel alright. in fact that whole interior screams "mid 90's Nissan", also an Almera gear knob, and the button that adjusts the mirrors? generally speaking the dash plastics, the instrument cluster design, the seat fabric, very very dangerously very stereotypically 90's Nissan. not that that's a bad thing.

it's a bit like Toyota and this wheel. to my knowledge it's in the Corolla e11 and e12, the Yaris MK1 and MK2, the 2001- Rav 4, Celica Gen 7, basically if Toyota were thinking about it in the early 2000's, it was getting this wheel.

Celica_steering_wheel_1.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

That's a high quality 2Fast 2Furious replica lads, sure Paul Walker was mad for the chicken wire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,415 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I quite like that Toyota wheel, it's nice and small for an airbag wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I quite like that Toyota wheel, it's nice and small for an airbag wheel.

Glanza and Levin also had it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭ra0044

First post in Skangermobile territory and loving the thread.

I will leave this here https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2-0petrol-ford-probe-tax-385eur/11046292.

I always wanted a Ford Probe back in the day ( don't judge me ) but this is just wrong on so many levels

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

EGZOST :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I presume the header (no not him) is the correct size injun at 2.0. I thought there was a 2L and 2.5L Mazda jobby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I presume the header (no not him) is the correct size injun at 2.0. I thought there was a 2L and 2.5L Mazda jobby.

its still got its original factory mazda 2liter its just he has it changed to a 1.4 on the book for cheap tax -

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

davycc wrote: »
    its still got its original factory mazda 2liter its just he has it changed to a 1.4 on the book for cheap tax -

Lying to the Baby!!

hqdefault.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

ra0044 wrote: »
    First post in Skangermobile territory and loving the thread.

I will leave this here https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2-0petrol-ford-probe-tax-385eur/11046292.

I always wanted a Ford Probe back in the day ( don't judge me ) but this is just wrong on so many levels

had seen this yesterday on dungdeal- was about to post it but id thought it had been posted before :D

i had my heart set on one until i test drove it - never meet your heroes:D
    clarkson loved em;):o

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Superwofy

That looks factory upholstered. .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Superwofy

What is it with taking out airbag steering wheels and replacing them with eBay garbage?

I fail to see anything positive about that car, he's ruined it in every way!

This is the only pic in which the Impreza looks good :pac:

47656637.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

Welcome any test drive and inception
    A car within a car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Canadel wrote: »
    A car within a car.
    7OSIvwQ.jpg

Yo dawg we heard you like outbacks inception so we put an outback out the back of your outback out the back of outback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Is that Georgie Burgess checking out the BMW?

That impreza... why that bumper when there are perfectly good bumpers to be had to make it look like a performance version of the impreza?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

homer90 wrote: »

Diff has Ben welled. I wonder what that means?
    Terrible to see a nice car so abused. I want to buy it and run him over with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭emeldc

Good girl Sharon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

Ha! First thought in my head was the guy who owned the car wash in breaking bad. With the eyebrows that "dont give up".

Sweet Jesus... he seems very proud of it too.
    http://www.adverts.ie/car/volkswagen/golf/golf-mark-4/9173615

YTQyOWRmM2Y5MmQxNzJkYjIwOGM3MjM4YjM5YzdiZDOsM5wTZjeMQlARCaFyTJImaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNDY0NDFkM2IzODRmZmUxOGMxYTk5NTY1MDEzMmEwMGQzZDE4Mjc2ZjllYjE2YmVlMWRkNTJhNjUzOWMwY2E5NC5qcGd8fHx8fHwxNjR4MjkyfGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,291 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Failed on everything external pretty much....

the mirrors were so tasteless, he failed them twice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,415 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's in mammy's name and all!

Advertisement