Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Skangermobiles online (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

not too skangery tbf. Definitely not my cup of tea though

Anything with a sunstrip that covers half the window gets a 10 on the skangmeter from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭NickDunne

I'm willing to bet €1 milllllion that the pleb has no idea who Gerd Van Aaken is either. Gobshíte. :mad: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Thinking of texting to ask him what's his lowest price, then after he tells me asking him how much off on top of that if he keeps his 'window sticker'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

NickDunne wrote: »
    I'm willing to bet €1 milllllion that the pleb has no idea who Gerd Van Aaken is either. Gobshíte. :mad: :rolleyes:

Who is he when he's at home?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

job seeker wrote: »

He has something to do with Volkswagen emissions! :rolleyes:;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭ShaunieVW

Funnily enough van aaken, or whatever way you spell it is a lofty tuning company from the sweden or Norway afaik, people stick them on because they have literally zero imagination and are sheep.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

job seeker wrote: »

I believe he's something like legendary Chelsea Tractorist Afzal Kahn. And yes, that surname works beautifully in an Australian accent. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

ShaunieVW wrote: »
    Funnily enough van aaken, or whatever way you spell it is a lofty tuning company from the sweden or Norway afaik, people stick them on because they have literally zero imagination and are sheep.

It's cringy to watch them all so the same standard things, you'd swear they were buying a kit from eBay or something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

photogrid_1416691413479_5470ff22561c5.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

^^^^^^
    Couldn't find a bigger image? :p

• Advertisement

^^^^^^
    Couldn't find a bigger image? :p

looks fine to me, but Chrome is kind like that :pac:. i'l try resize.

In fairness I know a lad with a roof rack on his golf, but he uses it for his bikes, but the rest for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

If the write up in the advert is true, he's put a fair wad of cash in to this and it still looks shíte :P triangular back box is the cherry on top.

49398937.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

If the write up in the advert is true, he's put a fair wad of cash in to this and it still looks shíte :P triangular back box is the cherry on top.

49398937.jpeg

He'll be keeping his overheating "baby" what a crock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

new head gaskit,

brand new break discks

but it will fly through nct centre
    Just added that word at the end there bud.
    i am keeping my baby

Ring Madonna on: 1-800-adopt a honda. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

The interior is quite rank and I have to ask what are performance pedals as opposed to non performance pedals.

Is there serious damage along the bootlid in the pic with the boot open or is it just me?

http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/11006111

Fair bit of work gone into it, but it's desperate looking imo. A nice clean standard example would be twice the head turner these days.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/11006111

Fair bit of work gone into it, but it's desperate looking imo. A nice clean standard example would be twice the head turner these days.

Dem panel gaps...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Dem panel gaps...
    The rear bumper is trying to talk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Can't get my head around that black stripe. Previous owner Pepe Le Pew or he drove under a gantry with a painter hanging off of it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Can't get my head around that black stripe.

Stephen Ireland before he got all his new ones in pink.
    maybe while he was still a youth international.

Can't get my head around that black stripe. Previous owner Pepe Le Pew or he drove under a gantry with a painter hanging off of it.

Should be easy enough to remove, I'd say without it it would look a lot more agreeable? Might not be half bad. Rear bumper can be fixed I'm sure.
    If the engine is OK as the ad says (surely they wouldn't lie :p) it looks like a salvageable motor. And it sits on springs, so no expensive suspension work coming up.

German plates on non-German cars have always been a pet peeve of mine :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Top Dog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

Should be easy enough to remove, I'd say without it it would look a lot more agreeable? Might not be half bad. Rear bumper can be fixed I'm sure.
    If the engine is OK as the ad says (surely they wouldn't lie :p) it looks like a salvageable motor. And it sits on springs, so no expensive suspension work coming up.

all the panels are atrocious

all the panels are atrocious

Bit hard to tell from those pics. Worse on the phone :D

http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/11008612

Ironic that they should advertise it as 'mint'

http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/11008612

Ironic that they should advertise it as 'mint'

The amount of money that was thrown at that tan and green re-trim.

• Advertisement

R33 Skyline looking atrociously bad. Creased carbon wrap and bonnet pins, ugh :(

48470230.jpeg

Advertisement