Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,140 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Myhill
    Alder Terry Bellerin PVA
    Sanchez Silva Hazard
    Kane(c) Giroud Aguero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

km79 wrote:
    I've made up my mind too that I'll be selling kans gw34 I have not captained him since I bought him in january and there are other striking options with better/more games last 4 also can't wait to get rod of eriksen I can see spurs becoming very "Spursy" for rest of season !

I'll be selling him soon aswell. Although if I was higher up in OR I don't think I would risk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

#Swans line-up v @Everton: Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Cork, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Gomis.

#Swans subs v @Everton: Tremmel, Amat, Britton, Emnes, Dyer, Grimes, Fulton.

Everton team (to play Swansea): Howard, Coleman, Baines, Jagielka, Stones, Barry, McCarthy, Lennon, Barkley, Osman, Kone

Everton substitutes: Robles, Alcaraz, Garbutt, Besic, Pienaar, Naismith, Mirallas #SWAvEFC

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭seklly

No transfer for me this week.

Panti
    Bertrand Terry PVA
    Sanchez Silva Hazard Eriksen
    Kane(c) Austin Aguero

Krul Schlupp Cork Hutton

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Surprised Kane (C) so popular! Was never gonna go him over Hazard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

stephenl15 wrote: »

Why so convinced on Hazard? I didn't consider anyone but Kane really! Hazard should definitely be the second most picked captain give what he can do its nice for it to be a little bit of a differential.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Nearest Rival transferred in Sanchez and Giroud for Silva and Aguero for a -4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

A nice Fabianski clean sheet would give me a good start.
    Then it's time to pray that Kane doesn't score :pac:

Boards H2H & FFS Cup I went Kane they went Hazard could go a long way in deciding those.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Panti
    PvA Clyne Terry
    Hazard Silva Eriksen Mane
    Kane(c) Aguero Sturridge

Hoping for a good GW after last week's disaster. 1500 matches today will make or break it.
    Nearest Rival transferred in Sanchez and Giroud for Silva and Aguero for a -4.

They won't be happy when they have to pick their team for next GW :pac:

• Advertisement

Kane, Sanchez and Giroud vs my Hazard in my leagues captain choices. This week could be very messy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭garra

stephenl15 wrote: »

Why?

Panti
    PvA Clyne Terry
    Kane(c) Aguero Sturridge

Hoping for a good GW after last week's disaster. 1500 matches today will make or break it.

Yeh its one of those where all the main players are in the 3pms. One of the reasons I went Sturridge over Remy was it being the Monday game!

Top 5 managers in the world captains choices
    1st #Kane
    2nd #Kane
    3rd #Kane
    4th #Kane
    5th #Kane
    #GW32 #FPL #KaneWhitewash

Panti
    PvA Clyne Terry
    Kane(c) Aguero Sturridge

They won't be happy when they have to pick their team for next GW :pac:

He has Sanchez captained. I've gone Kane. He still doesn't own Hazard so Hazard to go mad would be nice :)

Top 5 managers in the world captains choices
    1st #Kane
    2nd #Kane
    3rd #Kane
    4th #Kane
    5th #Kane
    #GW32 #FPL #KaneWhitewash

Top 5 in the Boards pay league too all went Kane. Guessing his top 1k % is going to be huge!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

So when you captain Hazard after seeing stats like above I'm very worried...

jimmii wrote: »
    Yeh its one of those where all the main players are in the 3pms. One of the reasons I went Sturridge over Remy was it being the Monday game!

I don't have any Arsenal players and am an Arsenal supporter so a nice 0-2 Ramsey, Mertesacker in the late kickoff would be nice.

dahat wrote: »
    So when you captain Hazard after seeing stats like above I'm very worried...

Sure makes for a bit of craic! Could certainly end up in a big ranking change if one collects and the other doesn't.

I don't have any Arsenal players and am an Arsenal supporter so a nice 0-2 Ramsey, Mertesacker in the late kickoff would be nice.

Ha that makes it super tricky! What happens if Giroud assists Sanchez do you momentarily forget and then your celebration is cut short when you realise ah balls thats going to lose me a few k in rank!

• Advertisement

Something just dawned on me. If there's a man to stop Kane scoring will it be Tim Sherwood having coached him for so long...

Something just dawned on me. If there's a man to stop Kane scoring will it be Tim Sherwood having coached him for so long...

Thats a good point. Hopefully it doesn't prove as easy as he would like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Speroni
    Bertrand Terry Lescott
    Hazard Silva Eriksen Downing
    Kane(c) Aguero Remy

Cresswell PvA Phillips

Did Giroud and Guzan out for Remy and Speroni. No Sanchez/Arsenal players frightens me.

jimmii wrote: »
    Ha that makes it super tricky! What happens if Giroud assists Sanchez do you momentarily forget and then your celebration is cut short when you realise ah balls thats going to lose me a few k in rank!

I celebrated the 4th goal last week but then thought it really wasn't needed since we were already two goals up. Stupid FPL messing with my head

Top 1k
    Kane 72.9% :eek:
    Hazard 19.9%
    Giroud & Sanchez 1.7% each

Overall
    Kane 21.1% :eek: (jumps to 43.7% if you remove "dead" teams)
    Costa 14.2% :pac:
    Hazard 10.1%

I celebrated the 4th goal last week but then thought it really wasn't needed since we were already two goals up. Stupid FPL messing with my head

I'm the same it takes the sheen of a few goals every now and then! Or if a rival team scores and your like oh no but secretly you own them and are like high five.

I'm surprised Kane is that high top 1k. I was expecting 50% or so from the polls

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Yip, the former man mountain of a centre back, now turned defensive coach extraordinaire... Oh wait, that's not Tim Sherwood :D

I'm surprised Kane is that high top 1k. I was expecting 50% or so from the polls

Yeah I thought it would be around 50 too a little higher than the FFS poll be interesting to see the 10k number when of pops up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

If Mane could actually start today that would be great!

Advertisement