Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting feedback for a game jam demo.

Options
  • 08-04-2015 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

Hey folks :)
    Some friends of mine have a top down shooter demo, made for a 1 month game jam.
    I said I would see if I can find some testers for feedback, as they are unsure on the level it is at already and if it's worth continuing as a comercial idea or just move on and keep learning with new ideas.
    Heres the link to the game, it's on my friends portfolio site.

http://www.kevinmurphygames.com/teluma

Any feedback here, I can also relay over to them. I am curious myself what others think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,016 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I'll take a look this evening If I get a chance, good luck with it!

It's feedback Friday on r/gameDev on reddit, you should post it up there too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

And for the Reddit tip. I never really used that site. Only when it came upon google searches for coding issues.
    I'l see if I can register today and post something :)
    Edit:
    Now I know why I haven't joined that site.I find that sites theme makes it near impossible to read text. I have issues with numbers and letters visually and that background/theme does not help lol
    It's like my eyes won't hold to the text ^^ You can see here on boards the border between posts. That really helps me to read.
    Maybe too much going on visually, or not enough contrast. I might give that one a miss :(
    My friends can join if they need the feedback that much hehe.
    Thanks for the tip though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

You could try codereddit.com if it helps :D keeps you in the right frame of mind too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Oh god, that is a nightmare hahaha
    That is why I stopped coding and switched to art instead :P

Advertisement