Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fairyhouse sunday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Oh, so you don't have to cash out all, just some of it? Oh well, hopefully you didn't loose out on too much if you left it all in

Bet365, while having worse odds, have a partial cash out option...and I'd only thrown in Gilgamboa on a 'why the hell not', so I cashed out half, and still came away with 74! Delighted is an understatement!

I should also mention that I'm generally a nervous gambler and put it on 25cent e/w

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

gazza1 wrote: »
    I really like the look of BALLYADAM APPROACH in the 4.55 @ 12/1. Has been running well but over too long a distance and goes back to 17f today. Has also been dropped 4lbs by the handicapper since last run. Trainer had a winner recently with knockrea so hoping for a big run and am on ew @ 12/1

Gitanne du berlais 7/4 4.20 will surely take all the beating today getting 15lbs from valseur lido so have backed her too.

Good luck

Nice one,well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Tony O'Hehir is a terrible commentator, twice today he said they were coming to the last and they still had another one to jump(May have actually said it twice in the Gilgamboa race)! You'd wanna be very careful if you were an in running backer you could seriously burned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

gazza1 wrote: »
    I really like the look of BALLYADAM APPROACH in the 4.55 @ 12/1. Has been running well but over too long a distance and goes back to 17f today. Has also been dropped 4lbs by the handicapper since last run. Trainer had a winner recently with knockrea so hoping for a big run and am on ew @ 12/1

Gitanne du berlais 7/4 4.20 will surely take all the beating today getting 15lbs from valseur lido so have backed her too.

Good luck

Glad to get the 12s last night couldnt believe the sp.
    hope some got on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

mr.jingle wrote: »
    Tony O'Hehir is a terrible commentator, twice today he said they were coming to the last and they still had another one to jump(May have actually said it twice in the Gilgamboa race)! You'd wanna be very careful if you were an in running backer you could seriously burned.

He also mentioned hidden cyclone was coming with a challenge late on in the bumper. That horse really mixes it up between chasing & NHF:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Skintwin wrote: »
    A bit of advice needed...
    I have a four-horse acca on today...have had Sir Scorpion, Bitofapuzzle and Dormello Mo so far, and have Gilgamboa in the 4.20.
    What are Gilgamboa's chances? Or would I be wise to do a partial cash out (with bet365)?
    I've had nothing but 3 wins one lose acca's lately that I'm a bit nervous of them!

Well done i hope you smashed the bookies

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Lt J.R. Bell

Skintwin wrote: »
    Bet365, while having worse odds, have a partial cash out option...and I'd only thrown in Gilgamboa on a 'why the hell not', so I cashed out half, and still came away with 74! Delighted is an understatement!

I should also mention that I'm generally a nervous gambler and put it on 25cent e/w

To be fair, after Nicholls horse scrapping by for the win, you would have every reason to have been nervous. I was on him and I only had a fiver at stake

great pick on Gilgamboa

Advertisement