Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fairyhouse sunday

Options
  • 05-04-2015 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I really like the look of BALLYADAM APPROACH in the 4.55 @ 12/1. Has been running well but over too long a distance and goes back to 17f today. Has also been dropped 4lbs by the handicapper since last run. Trainer had a winner recently with knockrea so hoping for a big run and am on ew @ 12/1

Gitanne du berlais 7/4 4.20 will surely take all the beating today getting 15lbs from valseur lido so have backed her too.

Good luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

shaneshill in the 3:50 to walk it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭shy-tall-knight

I like the look of Ar Mad back in a Class 4 stepped up in trip on good ground in the first at Plumpton. Has had some eyecatching runs and Nick Mordin put him up some time ago to put in the tracker so he appeals as Nap material today.

http://www.theirishfield.ie/nick-mordin-you-ar-mad-to-ignore-this-novice-172892/

Back at Fairyhouse it is surprising that AP does not ride Minella Foru so going to take him on with Mr Fiftyone who steps into handicaps on a workable mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Marchese Marconi, Minella Foru and Petite Parisiene for me today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭f140

id say McCoy will win the second on sir scorpian

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭handsfree2

I reckon bitofapuzzle looks like a sure thing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

I see Smashing is stepped up in trip again today and a good few were on at Cheltenham but ran no sort of race. 20/1 is worth an each way shout considering the way he ran previous to the festival. Gitane is a terrible price but gets a lot of weight and the two Valseur Lido and Apache Stronghold have had some hard races this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

What was JOB at there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

What was JOB at there

Whips the horse when he was just about to jump haha he'd fall off a rocking horse that fella :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Lt J.R. Bell

I am no expert, but, surely Joseph ballsed up. It was like slow motion falling.

Shouldn't he have allowed the horse to jump without whipping him?

Happy out, Solita was placed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Jaysus, I think that JOB gets alot of unfair abuse but what was he doing at the last flight? Fair enough he's a flat jockey but that was the totally wrong thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Phil Mitchell

He whipped him before the jump and then tried to jump the hurdle one handed. I don't even think Tony McCoy could jump one handed.

going to go with petite parisenne e/w this time

• Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Keppols Queen 25-1 ew
    Me like. 3,20

f140 wrote: »
    going to go with petite parisenne e/w this time

ruby kept the horse at the back for too long

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

A bit of advice needed...
    I have a four-horse acca on today...have had Sir Scorpion, Bitofapuzzle and Dormello Mo so far, and have Gilgamboa in the 4.20.
    What are Gilgamboa's chances? Or would I be wise to do a partial cash out (with bet365)?
    I've had nothing but 3 wins one lose acca's lately that I'm a bit nervous of them!

Skintwin wrote: »
    A bit of advice needed...
    I have a four-horse acca on today...have had Sir Scorpion, Bitofapuzzle and Dormello Mo so far, and have Gilgamboa in the 4.20.
    What are Gilgamboa's chances? Or would I be wise to do a partial cash out (with bet365)?
    I've had nothing but 3 wins one lose acca's lately that I'm a bit nervous of them!

If it was me, I would cash out

I'd say you got some spare with Dormello Mo, I did

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

On a line through Irish Saint its impossible to see anything give GDB 15lbs and win in next. She'll love the ground too.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ouch. :eek:

Did you cash out early or hold your nerve?

Oh bollox! I hope Skintwin kept that acculumalor

Great picks

• Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Tullow Tank failed by 1/2 length
    Should of pushed him into race before last/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Good thing I only cashed out half!!!!

what did you win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

What was 1 and second in the Race?

Oh, so you don't have to cash out all, just some of it? Oh well, hopefully you didn't loose out on too much if you left it all in

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

The Tullow Tank absolutely flew home. Definitely wants 3 miles.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gary L

Forgive my ignorance but can someone tell me if ladbrokes is pulling a fast one here. Fairyhouse 15:50 we have a forecast on the 1st and 2nd finisher that went through at 4-9 and 10-3 respectively and we placed €42.50. Whats the expected return? We got €97.80.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Gary L wrote: »
    Forgive my ignorance but can someone tell me if ladbrokes is pulling a fast one here. Fairyhouse 15:50 we have a forecast on the 1st and 2nd finisher that went through at 4-9 and 10-3 respectively and we placed €42.50. Whats the expected return? We got €97.80.

It paid 2.30e so yes correct payout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Gary L wrote: »

think it is about right, racing post results has the CSF@ £2.30 per £1 placed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Tullow Tank failed by 1/2 length
    Should of pushed him into race before last/

He was at the horse for ages! Just needs further, 3miles will be right up TTT's street

• Advertisement

going to try caolaneoin e/w

Advertisement